A webcam made for professionals, the HuddleCamHD 4K NDI EPTZ Webcam adds electronic PTZ control (EPTZ) and NDI into a webcam design. It captures UHD 4K30 resolution video and has a beamforming dual mic array with a 10' pickup distance. The EPTZ function works in most NDI-compatible applications and allows for camera control from anywhere on your network. The camera works plug-and-play via an NDI|HX output over a single Ethernet cable, sold separately. It can be powered via PoE over the same cable, while a local power supply is also included. The camera's 108° ultra-wide field of view is ideal for small huddle rooms and streaming spaces, and its 4K resolution helps maintain detail when zooming on participants' faces with up to 8x digital zoom.
The 4K NDI EPTZ Webcam also features auto framing, which uses EPTZ presets to automatically frame subjects in view. The camera can be used with Windows and Mac systems. When working with a Windows PC, it also offers an NDI Virtual Input that allows you to select any NDI source on your local area network without changing your webcam source.
EPTZ functionality allows quickly cutting between camera presets using an included IR remote control or various UVC-compatible IP software/hardware solutions. Supported software platforms include Zoom and the PTZOptics Camera Control app.
Other features include auto framing and 255 presets manageable via IP. There's also an LED next to the lens to let you know when the camera is in use. The included clamp-type mount can be used to attach the camera to the top of monitors and displays, and it also has a 1/4"-20 thread on the bottom for attaching to the optional HCM-2-BK wall mount or a tripod or other camera support.
Next to the NDI Ethernet port on the rear of the camera is a USB port installed for possible future use.
- Electronic PTZ control (EPTZ) in a webcam design
- Plug-and-play via an NDI|HX output with PoE support (a local power supply is also included)
- Up to UHD 4K30 resolution video capture
- Beamforming dual mic array with a 10' pickup distance
- 108° ultra-wide field of view for small huddle rooms and streaming spaces
- NDI Virtual Input (Windows only)
- Auto framing
- 255 presets manageable over IP
- 8x digital zoom
- Clamp-type mount with a 1/4"-20 mounting thread for an optional wall mount, tripod, or other support