The Zeapon EasyLock 2 is designed for a few purposes. It can be used as a stand for the Zeapon Micro 2 Micro Rail Slider, sold separately, in order to support the slider on desktop and ground surfaces. Or it can be used as a low-profile desktop/ground support for your camera alone, in place of something like a mini tripod or a low hat. In either case, its tiltable feet can be adjusted to compensate for slightly uneven surfaces. Also, the EasyLock provides a convenient way of moving the slider or the camera from a tripod directly to a desktop/ground surface. Included with the EasyLock is an Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate that makes tripod mounting even more convenient. An Allen key-type wrench for the plate is supplied that comes fixed hidden on the bottom of the EasyLock. Also included is a tilt and swivel ball head. When the EasyLock is used with the slider, the ball head can be mounted on top of the slider to support a camera. When the EasyLock is used with a camera only, the ball head can be used to support the camera. The EasyLock has a weight capacity of 33 lb while the ball head supports up to 17.5 lb.
The EasyLock features four legs that can be set as wide apart as you need for different surfaces, and the feet are tiltable. The legs are also foldable. They tuck completely under the mounting surface so that the EasyLock can be packed away very compact. The mounting platform is about 8" in length. When the EasyLock is used with the Micro 2 slider, which is 13" in length, it provides secure support since it has a relatively large platform. The Micro 2 slider doesn't have legs/feet of its own because it's an extendable slider with a dual-slide design without room for legs, so the EasyLock provides the only way of using it on desktop and ground surfaces.
The EasyLock and ball head both offer a 1/4"-20 mounting screw, and a 1/4"-20 to 3/8"-16 adapter is included for converting the EasyLock screw to 3/8"-16 in order to support 3/8"-16-mount tripod heads and other support gear.
- Desktop/ground stand for the Zeapon Micro 2 Micro Rail Slider
- Low-profile desktop/ground support for a camera alone, as an alternative to a mini tripod or low hat
- Tiltable feet can be adjusted to compensate for slightly uneven surfaces
- Provides a convenient way of moving the slider or the camera from a tripod directly to a desktop/ground surface
- Includes Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- EasyLock weight capacity: 33 lb
- Ball head weight capacity: 17.5 lb
- 1/4"-20 mounting screws
- 1/4"-20 to 3/8"-16 screw adapter included
- Foldable legs for compact storage