Decode and split a video stream to your display wall with the Kiloview DC220 IP network HD video decoder. This compact unit features an RJ45 input, one 3G-SDI output, and one DVI (HDMI/VGA compatible) output. It supports up to 1080p60 resolution and decoding of H.264 video and AAC/G.711 audio with latency as low as 200 ms.
Image enhancement and anti-error technology produce clear, distortion-free images even at low bit rates. This decoder can simultaneously send analog output (via the 3.5mm output jack) and embedded SDI/HDMI audio. The DC220 also features image scaling, frame rate conversion, image and text overlay, and low power consumption, making it ideal for a range of applications from TV programming and broadcast meetings to medical training and distance learning.
Strong Decoding and Error-Resistance with Low Latency
- With Kiloview's image enhancement and fault-tolerant technology, the DC220 has powerful error resistance for video encoded at low bit rates with up to 10% packet loss, enabling excellent image output.
- Decoding latency can be less than 200 ms under a typical network environment with Kiloview intelligent latency control technology.
- The DC220 supports decoding of H.264 encoded video and AAC/G.711 encoded audio at bitrate of 40 Mb/s.
- The DC220 is provided with an SDK/API.
SDI and DVI Dual Output
- The DC220 supports RTMP/HLS/TS over UDP, RTSP protocols and can also be connected with different kinds of encoding devices, streaming media servers, and IP cameras.
- SRT is supported to ensure secure and reliable transmission.
- With SDI and DVI (HDMI/VGA compatible) outputs, the DC220 can connect to a variety of devices.
- Outputs of SDI/HDMI can be up to 1080p60 and VGA supports up to UXGA resolution.
- The output of decoder can be superimposed with logos, pictures, etc.
- Multiple video sources can be added simultaneously in the backstage for fast-switching output
- 3.5mm analog audio and embedded SDI/HDMI audio can be output simultaneously.
Portable Size and Low Power Consumption
- Measuring just 5.4 x 4.1 x 1.1 inches, the DC220 is compact and portable.
- Power consumption is only 5W, making 24-hour continuous operation available.
- It supports automatic reconnection when the network and power are off.
- The DC220 is equipped with a 1000M network port, and the network can be configured simultaneously with three IP addresses, which is convenient for business and management.