This Dual-Zipper Wheeled Semi-Rigid Case from Porta Brace holds a rigged-up 4K or 6K Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera so it can be easily pulled out and used right away. The case has a generic design with interior dimensions of 22 x 9.5 x 11". It will support pretty much any camera setup that fits in this space, and the BMPCC 4K/6K is an ideal match in most of its common configurations.
The lightweight travel case is made of protective dual-rigidity foam and 1000-denier nylon. It has a smooth-rolling off-road wheel system with steel axles, solid rubber wheels, and ball bearings. You can roll it on the wheels using the integrated retractable handle, or you can carry it via the side handles or the included suede shoulder strap. The bottom panel of the case has an anti-skid waterproof design.
For instant access to the camera, the case has a quick-draw, dual-zipper opening, and the interior is copper-colored so you see your gear clearly. Interior dividers include one horizontal divider, a padded divider pouch, and a divider camera cradle. There's also a hanging mic pocket and a camera tie-down. For small accessories, the case offers front and back slip pockets and two side pockets.
The case also has solid steel clip rings and reversed zippers.
- Holds a rigged-up camera and allows it to be quickly and easily pulled out for use
- 22 x 9.5 x 11" interior space supports most rigging configurations
- Made of protective dual-rigidity foam and 1000-denier nylon
- Anti-skid waterproof bottom panel
- Smooth-rolling off-road wheel system
- Quick-draw, dual-zipper opening