This B&H Kit combines the Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Portable 2-Channel Controller for Serato DJ with a lightweight, molded EVA carrying case to create a mobile digital DJ setup with protection from on-the-road wear and tear.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Portable 2-Channel Controller for Serato DJ
Building upon the success of the top-flight DDJ-SR, the Pioneer DDJ-SR2 2-Channel Controller is designed to provide hands-on control of Serato DJ software. It features two low-latency jog wheels, as well as 16 multi-colored performance pads (eight per channel) that provide touch access to commonly used effects, and functions such as hot cue, roll, slicer, and sampler. The controller includes Serato DJ, and Serato Pitch 'n Time with dedicated controls for key-related functions including Key Shift, Key Sync, and Key Reset for an unprecedented amount of control over the keys without changing the tempo.
The controller has a 2-channel mixer and features built-in deck select buttons, which allow you to integrate 4 decks into the mixer for added versatility while performing. The unit has an integrated USB sound card as well as a 1/4" microphone input for using analog sources. The mixer will function standalone without a connected computer. The rear panel offers phono/line RCA inputs, XLR & RCA master outputs, and 1/4" booth outputs. The Pioneer DDJ-SR2 ships a power cord, AC adapter, and a USB cable.
Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ Controls
- A series of dedicated buttons were created to trigger the key-related functions in Serato DJ
- Switch between the Key Shift, Key Sync, and Key Reset to play with keys without ever changing your tempo
- Key Shift: Change your track’s key by a semitone without altering the tempo
- Key Sync: Automatically sync the keys of different tracks for harmonic mixing
- Key Reset: Instantly reset to the track’s original key
Multi-Colored Performance Pads
- Use the large, multi-colored tactile Performance Pads to trigger the Hot Cues, Roll, and Sampler features
- Hit the pads and watch their colors change as they indicate the selected pad mode, and playing status
- Take this controller with you wherever you go, thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design
- For simple plug-and-play connectivity you can choose between USB or AC power
- Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional PA system, while a booth, and 2 master outs allow you to monitor your mixes
- Use the DDJ-SR2 as a mixer with multiplayers or turntables using the line, and phono inputs
Large Jog Wheels
- This compact controller features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy
Integral Control of Serato DJ
- Get involved with plug-and-play control of Serato DJ with dedicated buttons for FX, and advanced features such as Hot cue, Slip mode, Roll and slicer
- Simply connect your PC/Mac and start playing
Audio Mixer Feature
- Use trims, channel faders, and EQs to control audio from external turntables or media players
- Even when the controller isn’t connected to a computer, trims and faders can be used for audio input from external sources
Dual Level Meter
- Needle search provides a touch strip for intuitive and fast searches
- Jump to any part of a track with one touch
- The DDJ-SR2 is Serato DJ DVS ready
- The Serato DJ DVS Expansion Pack allows you to scratch with CDJs or analogue turntables using Serato NoiseMap Control CD/vinyl
Odyssey Innovative Designs BMSLDJCXD2 Streemline Series Universal Bag for Extra-Large Controllers
The Odyssey Innovative Designs BMSLDJCXD2 Streemline Series Universal Bag for Extra-Large Controllers is a rigid and durable bag that is not only designed to protect controllers, keyboards, and synthesizers, but also laptops, tablets, power supplies, hard drives, cables, folding stands, microphones, and more. Optimize protective space by safely tucking them between the convoluted foam sheets.
The shell is crafted from lightweight, molded EVA foam with reinforced stitches. The padded interior features multilayered foam to fit your equipment, while absorbing the impact of small shocks and bumps. A large zipper runs around the edges, allowing for easy access to your gear, while a pair of rivet-enforced top handles offer a comfortable yet secure grip when carrying your controller. A nonslip, detachable shoulder strap is included.
- Sleek reinforced and stitched EVA molded shell design
- Embossed corner
- Top and bottom dual-layer foam-sheet padded interior
- Durable and lightweight
- Large top-grade custom-logo zippers
- Comfortable rivet-enforced double handles
- Nonslip shoulder straps
- Empty bag interior dimensions: 31.75 x 19.75 x 6.5"