Capture beautiful underwater images with this Ikelite Underwater TTL Housing and Canon EOS SL3 Camera Body Kit from B&H. The durable polycarbonate is depth-rated for 200' and comes with a dome port that fits the Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 STM lens. Add the lens (or another lens with the appropriate port) and a strobe or video light, and you're ready to begin your dive.
Ikelite Underwater TTL Housing for Canon Rebel SL3
Capture striking underwater images with your Canon EOS Rebel SL3 DSLR in Ikelite's 200DLM/C Underwater Housing with TTL Circuitry, which ships with the DLM Dome Port for select lenses. It also accepts optional, interchangeable dome and flat ports for a broad array of other lenses. For complete compatibility details, see the DLM Type C Port Chart. The enclosure features a depth rating of 200'. An Ikelite sync cord bulkhead and built-in TTL circuitry enable the connection of optional external strobes.
Ergonomic mechanical controls, including push buttons, dials, and levers, afford access to virtually all camera functions. Built for durability, the enclosure is made in the USA from a corrosion-resistant polycarbonate and ABS plastic blend. It is white on the front, top, sides, and bottom, but clear in the back to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain your view of the camera's rear controls. An optional aluminum tray with a quick release grip or two will afford improved balance and handling, while offering a way to attach optional lighting arms.
- Depth rating: 200'
- Made by hand in the USA from a corrosion-resistant polycarbonate and ABS plastic blend
- White on the front, top, sides, and bottom to reflect sunlight and keep the camera cool when shooting on or above the water's surface
- Clear in the back to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and camera
- Two double-passivated, stainless steel locking latches are virtually unbreakable and make it easy to open and close the housing
- Rear O-ring seal design and placement prevent accidental twisting or stretching, and eliminate the need for a groove that can trap sand, dirt, or debris
- 1/2-20 threaded accessory port on the side of the housing allows for the easy installation of an optional Vacuum Kit, which will allow you to confirm the integrity of the watertight seal before diving
- Camera is installed and removed through the front of the housing
- Mounting plate allows for secure camera placement, and does not need to be removed for you to access the battery compartment or memory card slot
- Mounting plate has a 1/4"-20 threaded hole for connection to a tripod
Controls and Handling
- Large, ergonomic, mechanical controls, including push buttons, dials/knobs, and levers, afford access to all camera functions except for the diopter adjustment knob, display button, Wi-Fi button, depth-of-field preview, and flash button
- Laser-engraved control symbols on the back of the housing won't come off or fade with time
- Camera's LCD screen is fully visible from edge to edge through the rear of the housing
- Supereye Viewfinder gives you an enhanced view through the camera's OVF and can be replaced quickly and easily by the optional Straight or 45° Magnified Viewfinder
- Ships with DLM Dome Port and zoom gear for Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 STM kit lens
- Durable Delrin acetal resin body is resistant to corrosion
- Housing accepts optional, interchangeable dome and flat ports for a broad array of other lenses
- For complete compatibility details, see the DLM Type C Port Chart linked above
Strobe Connection and Operation
- Ikelite bulkhead with a hot shoe connection and built-in TTL circuitry enable the connection of optional external strobes via sync cords
- Circuit is powered by the strobe, so there are no batteries to change and there is no maintenance to be done
- Exposure compensation in TTL mode is supported using the camera's built-in control
- Ikelite DS strobes DS50 (above serial number 70000), DS51, DS125 (above serial number 5000), DS160, DS161, and DS200 (above serial number 7163) are operable in TTL or manual mode
- Third-party strobes and non-digital Ikelite strobes are not compatible
Canon EOS Rebel SL3 DSLR Camera (Black, Body Only)
Defined by its notably sleek form factor, the black Canon EOS Rebel SL3 is a versatile DSLR offering an ideal mix of stills and video capabilities. Featuring a 24.1MP APS-C-format CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor, high-resolution stills and UHD 4K video recording are possible, along with a wide ISO 100-25600 sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. In-camera 4K time-lapse movie creation is also possible for creatively depicting subjects over time. Benefitting the imaging attributes, the sensor's design also facilitates Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which uses phase-detection autofocus for quick, accurate, and smooth focusing performance when recording movies or shooting stills in live view. When shooting stills using the optical viewfinder, a 9-point phase-detection system is used for quick and accurate focusing in a variety of shooting scenarios.
Within the compact body design, a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD is featured for intuitive settings control and live view monitoring, and it uses a vari-angle design to permit easier viewing from high and low working angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi is available for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device.
24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
UHD 4K Video Recording
Employing the video capabilities, a dedicated Time-Lapse Movie mode can also be used to creatively depict subjects over a longer span of time. Interval settings between 1 second and 60 minutes are available for between 2 and 3600 consecutive frames. These individual frames can then be automatically compiled into a 4K or Full HD video file for seamless playback.
9-Point Phase-Detection AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF
When recording video or shooting in live view, a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. Eye Detection AF can also be employed to prioritize focus on a recognized subject's eye. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle design to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Optical pentamirror viewfinder serves a clear means for eye-level shooting.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Included LP-E17 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1630 shots per charge when working with the viewfinder, or approximately 350 shots per charge when working in live view.
Other Camera Features
- Creative Assist makes it easy to adjust camera settings and see the effects in real time, making it more straightforward to adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation effects and see how the resulting image will look.
- Feature Assistant and Shooting Mode Guide can be used to explain and illustrate the camera's various shooting modes in order to become more familiar with all of the capabilities.
- Smooth Skin mode offers five levels of skin smoothing to help reduce blemishes and make subjects' skin appear soft.
- Picture Style: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined 1-3
- Scene Modes: Portrait, Smooth Skin, Group Photo, Landscape, Sports, Kids, Close-Up, Food, Candlelight, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control
- Creative Filters: Grainy B/W, Soft Focus, Fish-Eye Effect, Water Painting Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, HDR Art (Standard/Vivid/Bold/Embossed)
- Language Support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Ukraine, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Hindi, Romanian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Malay, Indonesian, and Japanese.