Featuring a 70/30 beamsplitter glass, a rod-based support rig, high-contrast LCD monitor, professional controller, time code clock display, and a talent monitor, the Acebil 21" HB Studio Prompter System with Time Code Clock, Talent Monitor, and Controller is a ready-to-go studio teleprompting solution suitable for high-end studio applications that includes supporting tally-light functions. The teleprompter itself comes partially assembled, so only minimal setup time is required. Since a sliding quick release baseplate and height-adjustable riser are part of the rod-based rig design, you can use the prompter with nearly any camera you want.
The included 20.5 1000cd/m² talent monitor and PROCLOCK display mount underneath the prompter at the front of the rods. This allows the talent to keep track of the running time of their segment, so they can pace their reading and actions, and not go over time. The second monitor allows the talent to see themselves on camera and interact with video effects, which may include logo or icon supers as well as green screen effects. Also included with this studio teleprompter is a handheld controller, which the teleprompter operator can use to navigate and control the teleprompter.
The 21"" 1000cd/m² prompter monitor allows your talent to read prompter text from up to 26' away. To show text on the prompter, connect it via the VGA or HDMI terminals to your computer, and use the included Forprompt software to create your text and prompting session. The prompter is compatible with other third-party prompting software, which you can use if you prefer. The monitor is self-reversing, which allows you to use software that doesn't flip text or images, leaving the monitor to handle that so text and images are oriented properly for the on-camera talent.
- Ultra-clear glass, lightweight design
- Automatic flip/mirror display function
- 21" 1920 x 1080 resolution LCD monitor
- 160° viewing angle
- 70/30 beam-splitter glass
- Component, HDMI, and VGA video inputs
- Adjustable mount suits almost any type of camera
- The talent monitor supports HDMI and SDI input, and has an SDI output
- The talent monitor and the PROCLOCK mount under the prompter
- The studio system supports camera tally
- An included controller allows the operator to easily navigate and control the prompter's speed than by using computer control
- Use with included Forprompt Windows-compatible software
- Compatible with almost any prompter software