The electronic download of Samplitude Music Studio from MAGIX Entertainment is the latest version now offering optimized performance and efficiency for virtual music production. It adds features such as automation lanes, a plug-in browser, as well as improved MIDI options and functions. There are 10 added instruments and six added Soundpools, which allow more creative possibilities when composing your songs. Samplitude is desktop music production software that offers powerful and creative options to let you easily compose, record, mix, and master your songs, at home or in the studio.
Use the recording template to quickly sketch your song ideas. Add rhythm from a choice of eight drum machines, program synthesizer parts or grand piano chords with 32 virtual instruments, play your own guitar riffs and bass lines, access 6 Sound Pools with a range of loops from different genres, and record your vocals with pitch correction. The software allows you to record up to 16 mono tracks or 8 stereo tracks simultaneously at 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution. For even more creative options, you can drag audio files into the Vita Sampler, which automatically cuts and assign sounds to pads, allowing you to design your own instrument.
Mix your song using the essential and vintage effects suites including EQ, dynamics, modulation, and delay plug-ins. Once your mix is completed, you can then perfect the overall sound of your music with the Auto Mastering effect, and prepare your files for export in all standard formats.
Most virtual instruments and important record functions in Samplitude Music Studio can be operated wirelessly via the free MAGIX Audio Remote app for iOS and Android (available separately).
- The latest version of Samplitude Music Studio now offers optimized performance and efficiency for virtual music production—with updated features like automation lanes, plug-in browser as well as updated MIDI options and functions. The 10 added instruments and 6 added Soundpools allow for more creative possibilities when you're composing your songs.
- Automation for track parameters—like volume and pan—as well as various effect parameters can now be displayed and controlled in lanes inside the audio track.
- Edit as many tracks and effects parameters as you want simultaneously. Fade automation lanes in and out of any track, and easily keep an overview of everything in your project.
- Find your effect and instrument plug-ins faster than ever before. Then, easily apply them to your project with a few clicks thanks to the new plug-in browser.
- Sort your effects and instruments and use the filter function to find them quickly.
- Thanks to the Favorites function, you can access your favorites plug-ins in no time at all.
- Switch between virtual instruments directly in the track header's dropdown menu.
- Control track transpositions with ease.
- Keep a clear overview of active MIDI channels in your tracks.
- Simply plug in and play.
- Access optimized connection options for MIDI devices.
- Edit a range of MIDI automation data in a few easy clicks.
- Smooth and enhance automation data for seamless transitions in your compositions.
- Analog Synths 2
- Wooden Clarinet
- Handchimes, Bells, and Glass
- Lead Trumpets
- Mid and Low Brass
- Samplitude Music Studio 2020 includes 6 Soundpools in the genres: pop rock, chart hits, EDM, scores, blues, and reggaeton.
- Discover a massive selection of sounds and loops plus a lot more creative inspiration for your music projects here.
- Multitrack recordings at 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution, on up to 16 mono tracks or 8 stereo tracks simultaneously
- Recording templates lets you sketch out your ideas fast
- Tune string instruments with integrated tuner – for guitar, bass, ukulele, and more
- Accompaniment for keyboard and guitar – create your own melodies at the piano or on the guitar and choose from thousands of premade sounds and drum grooves to enhance your recording
- Vita Sampler – drag audio files into the sampler, slices and pad assignments are made automatically
- Drum Engine – provides bright drum sounds for electronic beat productions
- Concert Grand – the sound of one of the most popular concert pianos
- Revolta Synthesizer – synthesizer with a wide range of filter and oscillator effects, plus integrated step sequencer
- DN-e1 Synthesizer – synthetic bass, oscillating leads, and shimmering pads
- Lead Synth – synthesizer based on the sound of analog classics
- Cinematic Soundscapes – create epic movie scores with exotic sounds or traditional instruments from times long past
- Church Organ – for soulful ballads, epic background music, or melodic dance tracks
- Choir – combines three different kinds of choir: female, male, and mixed voices
- Pop Drums – basic beats for electronic music, calm chillout songs, and relaxed hip-hop
- Jazz Drums – helps you recreate the groovy swing of a smoky jazz club
- Folk Instruments – banjo, piano, percussion, folk bass
- Accordion – authentic accordion sound for adding folky dynamics or a French touch to your composition
- Cinematic Synth – combines dark and dreamy sequences with grating basslines, cinematic keys, bells, effects, percussion elements, and the film-like Atmos effect
- Rock Drums – intuitive controls and realistic samples help you create unique rhythms
- Soundtrack Percussion – choose from a wide range of cinematic percussion sounds
- BeatBox 2 – lets you modify sounds for drum kits, load your own audio files and integrate them in the beat section
- Robota – four-part drum computer for generating sounds using samples and oscillators
- Loop Designer – lets you develop your own drum loops and bass lines with rhythm adjustments, a variety of filters, and reverse/random functions
- Vocal Tune 2 – corrects out-of-tune notes
- Pitch shifting – easily adjust the pitch of samples or audio files without affecting playback speed
- Time stretching – adjust the playback speed of your audio material without affecting the pitch, with the zplane algorithm
- Cross-Fade editor – design your own transitions between different audio files
- Display & print notation – display the notation for your compositions, arrangements or basic chord progressions in the MIDI Editor, and print them as needed
- Group all the objects in a track or in several different tracks, and move them together, edit them or add effects
- Aux busses & submix busses – allow you to do professional audio editing work with a wide range of effects or compression, on separate tracks
Mix with Effects
- Track effects – manipulate sound on an individual track with the 6-band equalizer and use settings such as bass killer, super woofer and boosts, for high and midrange frequencies
- Object effects – modify the sound of individual song components without adding effects to entire tracks, or by working with complex automations
- essentialFX suite – compressor, chorus, flanger, stereo delay, vocal strip, and phaser
- Vintage effects – gives your songs a distinct vintage sound
- Vandal SE – recreates the sound of analog amplifiers while also offering completely unique sounds
- Orange vocoder ME – lets you navigate a world of experi/mental sound, from classic robot sounds to crazy harmonies
- Mastering Suite – includes StereoFX module, multiband compressor, 6-band equalizer, limiter, and MultiMax compressor
- Auto Mastering – analyses your audio material and finds the perfect sound settings for your song
- Visual sound analysis – includes a vectorscope, spectroscope, and spectrogram
- Direction meter – shows what your audio looks like in the stereo field
- Peak meter – displays the peak level for your audio and helps identify clipping
MAGIX Audio Remote
- Control Samplitude Music Studio on your computer from your smartphone or tablet
- Operate virtual instruments and the most important record functions with the free MAGIX Audio Remote app for iOS and Android (available separately)
- 64-bit and multicore support – allows you to use your system's processor and memory to their full potential, ideal when using RAM-intensive plug-ins or working with large, complex projects
- Internal Hybrid Audio Engine – provides optimal latency management during recording and playback
- MIDI editor – choose between piano roll, score or drum editor views