This B&H Kit combines the Midas M32R-LIVE Digital Console with professional-grade ATA-300 flight case with a doghouse and built-in casters to create a mobile live performance and studio recording system with protection from on-the-road wear and tear.
Midas M32R-LIVE Digital Console for Live Performance and Studio Recording
Building upon the success of the original M32R, the Midas M32R-LIVE is a 40-input digital mixing console that is designed for live performance and live and studio recording. This latest updated adds better illuminated buttons and knobs and an installed DN32-LIVE expansion module.
Housed in a high-performance aluminum and high-impact steel chassis, this console is both lightweight and durable, making it ideal for professional audio applications such as touring sound, A/V, club installs and more. The mixer features 16 Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers, which are used in the industry-standard MIDAS XL4 and HERITAGE 3000 consoles. In addition, the console features 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses and is fitted with 17 motorized faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles.
The M32R-LIVE includes a vast array of built-in effects that are designed to take the place of your outboard signal processors, thus reducing set up times and streamlining your workflow. The Virtual FX rack features 8 true-stereo, studio-grade effects engines each assignable to any input, group or output mix bus. Choose from high-end FX plug-ins that have been modeled after classic audio gear including the Urei 1176, Teletronix LA-2A and Fairchild 670 compressors, as well as the legendary Pultec EQP-1a and EQ5 equalizers. There is also a wide range of reverbs, delays, modulation effects and much more.
In addition, the M32R-LIVE employs 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for state-of-the-art conversion and sound quality, capable of catering to the most demanding professional applications. It features the pre-installed DN32-LIVE expansion module, which provides 32-channel bidirectional audio I/O via USB 2.0 for both live performance and studio recording, plus comprehensive remote operation of your DAW via HUI/Mackie Control emulation. Dual SD/SDHC slots allow fully independent recording/playback of up to 32 channels of uncompressed WAV files in consistent sessions (to capacity of the SD cards). Additionally, a dual AES50 network ports allows for up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs over a shielded CAT5 cable, which allow remote stage boxes to share signal among several connected M32-LIVE and other Midas, Klark Teknik and AES50-equipped products. What's more, an on-board ULTRANET provides a 16-channel digital mix direct to P16 Personal Monitor Mixers, without added hardware, cost, or latency. The Midas M32R-Live ships with a set of rackmount brackets and a power cord.
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 16 Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- 32 bidirectional channels of live recording/playback on dual SD/SDHC (cards not included)
- Up to 3 hours of 32-channel PCM recording in one session—stored as uncompressed WAV files
- High-performance aluminum and high-impact steel structure
- Rackmount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 40-bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal-processing effects engines
- 17 Midas PRO motor faders
- Daylight viewable 5” full-color TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channels USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control and HUI protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone and iPad
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
ProX Flight Case for Midas M32R Mixer with Doghouse and Wheels
The heavy-duty Flight Case for Midas M32R Mixer with Doghouse and Wheels from ProX is a professional-quality ATA-style road case designed to fit and protect the Midas M32R Digital Mixing Console. The case utilizes the rigid and durable signature-series certified laminated gig-ready 3/8" plywood with a silver trim on black honeycomb-exterior design. The reinforced steel-ball corners provide extra protection from on-the-road wear and tear.
The case also features a doghouse which provides a convenient space to keep cables and small accessories out of sight, as well as a low front panel for easy access to inputs. Four durable 4" casters (two of which can lock) provide ease in transportation. The internal high-density foam is made from 70% recycled material and offers excellent protection. Other features include recessed spring-action handles, industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches, industrial-grade rubber feet, and dual-anchor rivets.
- Standard-style, silver trim on black digital-honeycomb exterior design
- ATA-300-style gig-ready flight road case
- Signature-series certified laminated gig-ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam-interior support & casing
- Recessed spring-action recessed handles
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel-ball corners
- Four 4" tough durable Casters for mobility (two are locking)
- Doghouse with hinged-lid design for easy multi-pin snake connection and easy cable access
- Dual-anchor rivets
- Easy-locking-fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial-grade rubber feet
- All-foam padding made from 85% recycled materials