This pair of black CM-C56T In-Ceiling Speakers from Pioneer are 6.5" 2-way installation speakers, each able to handle up to 60W RMS (120W Peak) of power and offering a frequency response of 85 Hz to 20 kHz. The 6.5" woofer is paired with a 3/4" dome tweeter in a two-way 16-ohm design that is easy to install with all the necessary hardware included. A built-in tap transformer allows the speaker to work with 70 and 100V systems at varying wattages.
Drawing on Pioneer's expertise in club sound systems, the CM series offers crisp, clear sound quality with uniform spatial coverage. The small size and inconspicuous design with flush grilles allows them to blend in seamlessly in almost any commercial setting including stores, restaurants, public spaces, and event venues. The versatile CM-56T is well suited for use as both a main speaker for smaller spaces and as a fill in speaker when combined with larger systems.
- The newly developed ¾-inch tweeter incorporates a magnetic fluid field design driver as well as a unique damper to reduce vibration and produce clear, smooth audio.
- The coaxial driver establishes a uniform sound field within the 90 degree coverage area and prevents phase cancellation between the mid and high frequencies.
- An impedance of 16 ohms gives high and low impedance options.
- With a protective steel back can, the compact ported enclosure on the CM-C56T enhance low-end frequencies.
- To ensure safety, each speaker is equipped with a one-touch spring-loaded ceiling mounting tab, which also makes installation simple.
- The slide-lock mechanism on the grille includes a fall-prevention function as well as included C-rings and tile bridges.
- The CM-C56T can be used in a variety of applications.
- On their own, they’re ideal for delivering sound in commercial spaces, or they can be used to complete an installation of XY Series speakers by filling in areas where wall-mounted boxes are unsuitable, such as corridors and bathrooms.
- The Euroblock connector enables easy loop-through and the built-in transformer tap allows for multiple deployment configurations over a variety of distances.