The Kase Wolverine Magnetic ND8 Solid Neutral Density 0.9 Filter is an ND filter with an 8x filter factor that provides a 3-stop exposure reduction. An included Kase magnetic lens adapter ring allows the filter to be used on a lens with 67mm front filter threads. The filter's 0.9 density creates a darkening of an entire image without affecting the image's coloration, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By increasing your aperture or slowing your exposure time, you can control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
Mounted within a nonthreaded steel filter ring, the Kase Wolverine Magnetic ND8 Solid Neutral Density 0.9 Filter is made specifically to fit within a Kase Magnetic Lens Adapter Ring for Wolverine Magnetic Filters. Each surface of the filter's tempered, shock-resistant optical glass includes multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings to prevent internal ghosting and reflections while further enhancing clarity as well as color fidelity. These coatings also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters.
The included magnetic lens adapter ring allows a Kase Wolverine magnetic filter to be used on a lens with 67mm front filter threads. It is constructed from steel and allows for the convenient installation or removal of that filter.
Kase Wolverine Magnetic ND8 Solid Neutral Density 0.9 Filter
- Magnetic solid neutral density filter with nonthreaded steel filter ring
- 0.9 neutral density filter darkens the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a 3-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filter does not affect the overall coloration of the image
- Tempered, optical glass construction for shock resistance
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Scratch-resistant and hydrophobic coatings on each glass surface protect the filter substrate and result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency
- Plastic case for storage and transport
Kase 67mm Magnetic Lens Adapter Ring for Wolverine Magnetic Filters
- Allows Kase Wolverine Magnetic Filters to be used on lenses with 67mm front filter threads
- Enables convenient installation or removal of Kase Wolverine Magnetic Filters
- Steel construction