System integrators looking for a unit that provides the same addressable end point functionality as an IP speaker or IP phone with the convenience of line-level and amplified audio output will be impressed with the Atlas Sound IP-ZCM1RMK, a plug-and-play IPX Series IP-to-analog gateway that's perfect for connecting a unified communication platform to off-network, analog third-party systems including, but not limited to, sending notifications to analog overhead paging, trigger or be triggered by access-control systems, assist to fire alarm, and two-way audio support for video-surveillance.
The IP-ZCM1RMK registers as a communication endpoint directly within InformaCast, and SA-Announce Advanced Notification applications, supporting audio broadcast to enhance physical security while improving day-to-day communications through advanced alerting, bell schedules, pre-recorded, and scheduled announcements, while leveraging the WAN/LAN Network Architecture.
When used within a Cisco Environment, these same IP speakers from Atlas Sound can join Cisco’s Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) as a supported device within SRST endpoint Architecture. Cisco’s SRST provides remote location call-processing redundancy when access to the centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager is interrupted because of a WAN outage. The ability of LAN communication between any combination of phones and speakers is particularly critical during an emergency (which may be the actual cause of the WAN outage).
Where third-party notification applications are not required, the IP-ZCM1RMK IP–to–Analog Gateways can register as SIP devices directly to a SIP server or VoIP Communications Manager for critical alerts /public address applications. The IP-ZCM1RMK includes a rackmount kit for properly mounting the IP-ZCM in a standard width rack.
- Dynamic or static IP address
- IEEE802.3 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.1q tagging
- IEEE 802.11AT compliant
- VoIP standard audio: G.711 u-law/a-law (64 kbit/s) or G.722 wideband audio (64 kbit/s)
- Auto registration: SLP for singlewire applications, DHCP option 72 for Syn-Apps' applications or IEDNet+ for AtlasIED applications
- Static configuration: HTTP GUI for static configuration or Cisco SRST
- Integrated amplifier 15-watt total power: primary speaker output 8 ohms
- Aux audio line-in unbalanced (2.8 Vpp 10 K)
- Aux Audio Line-Out Unbalanced (2.8Vpp 10K)
- Additional Features
- 2 General Purpose Inputs
- 1 General Purpose Output (2A at 30 VDC)
- Phone/Night Loud Ringer
- External Power Supply Option
- Rack Mount Kit Included