The Atlas Sound MW100BP-OE is a versatile wireless earset microphone system that offers presenters, lecturers, or instructors quality sound and dependable performance for presentations and events in classrooms, conference rooms, and lecture halls.
The MW100BP-OE features a half-rack receiver that can be either placed on a table or rackmounted (rackmount kit available separately) in portable flight cases or for permanent installations. Quick to set up at the press of a button, the receiver automatically scans a 20 MHz UHF tuning range with 100 selectable frequencies to locate a clean RF channel that's free from interference. Just press the synchronization button on the bodypack transmitter to link the receiver with the transmitter via IR and you're ready to go.
The MWOEM cardioid earset mic is lightweight and comfortable to wear. The microphone is discreet, stable, and easy to place over either ear. Its proximity to the speaker's mouth delivers enhanced speech intelligibility compared to a lavalier mic. The cardioid polar pattern helps to reject unwanted background sound, ideal for use in environments with loud sound reinforcement. The mic plugs into the MWBPT bodypack transmitter, which provides up to 16 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries.
The system utilizes true-diversity reception to minimize dropouts and deliver clear audio at a range up to 330'.
MWRCVR Wireless Receiver
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" TS output connectors with selectable mic- or line-level output to accommodate proper hookup to mixing consoles, PA systems, and audio recorders
- Multifunction LCD screen makes critical information such as channel/frequency, volume level, and signal strength easily visible
- Patented technology for two-way data transfer between transmitter and receiver ensures a reliable reception.
- Two detachable antennas
- Adjustable volume level
MWBPT Bodypack Transmitter
- Four-pin mini-XLR input and high-/low-impedance gain control to accommodate headset/lavalier microphones or instruments such as electric guitar or bass
- Multifunction LCD screen displays crucial information such as channel/frequency, battery status, and battery type selection
- Can be powered via two AA alkaline or NiMH batteries (available separately)
- Charging contacts on the bottom panel let you recharge NiMH batteries via the Atlas Sound MWCHGR charger (available separately) without having to remove the batteries from the transmitter