The Atlas Sound MW100-HH is a versatile wireless handheld microphone system that offers presenters, lecturers, or instructors quality sound and dependable performance for presentations and events in classrooms, conference rooms, and lecture halls.
The MW100-HH features a half-rack receiver that can be either placed on a table or rackmounted (rackmount kit available separately) in portable flight cases or for permanent installations. Quick to set up at the press of a button, the receiver automatically scans a 20 MHz UHF tuning range with 100 selectable frequencies to locate a clean RF channel that's free from interference. Just press the synchronization button on the handheld transmitter to link the receiver with the transmitter via IR and you're ready to go.
The MWHHM handheld microphone/transmitter features a rugged metal housing that is lightweight and ergonomically designed for comfort. The mic features a cardioid polar pattern that focuses on the speaker's voice while rejecting unwanted noise. The transmitter provides up to 16 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries.
The system utilizes true-diversity reception to minimize dropouts and deliver clear audio at a range up to 330'.
MWRCVR Wireless Receiver
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" TS output connectors with selectable mic- or line-level output to accommodate proper hookup to mixing consoles, PA systems, and audio recorders
- Multifunction LCD screen makes critical information such as channel/frequency, volume level, and signal strength easily visible
- Patented technology for two-way data transfer between transmitter and receiver ensures a reliable reception
- Two detachable antennas
- Adjustable volume level
MWHHM Handheld Transmitter/Microphone
- Multifunction LCD screen displays crucial information such as channel/frequency, battery status, and battery type selection
- Interchangeable microphone capsule design
- Hidden antenna
- Can be powered via two AA alkaline or NiMH batteries (available separately)
- Charging contacts on the bottom panel let you recharge NiMH batteries via the Atlas Sound MWCHGR charger (available separately) without having to remove the batteries from the transmitter