The Teradek Cubelet 755 Encoder with 725 Decoder Kit is a full point-to point video streaming solution. Attach the Cube 755 Encoder to your HD or SD video source via HDMI or SDI, and it will encode it into an H.264 stream prior to broadcasting. The Cube 755 can be networked using hardwired Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB with an LTE modem. On the other end, the Cube 725 decodes the H.264-encoded signal via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB, and outputs an uncompressed HDMI or SDI signal for monitoring the streaming feed.
Teradek Cube 755 HEVC/H.264 HD Encoder
Set up a Teradek Cube 755 HEVC/H.264 HD Encoder and output video for live monitoring on a local area network or stream to a remote destination over a cellular network. SDI and HDMI inputs can accept up to 1080p60 resolution video and any resolution that is accepted by either input can be streamed live over hardwired Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB (for connecting a cellular modem), and/or recorded to an SD card at a data rate of up to 30 Mbps. The lightweight chassis itself is built from robust aluminum and it can be secured atop most cameras using the included shoe mount. One side features an OLED panel for displaying device status and menus and a joystick for navigation.
HEVC and H.264 Encoding
- Real-time HEVC H.264, 1080p encoding up to 60 fps
- SDI and HDMI inputs
- Adaptive bit rate encoding at up to 30 Mbps
- Support for 33-point 3D LUTs and Pomfort LiveGrade integration
- Support for USB cellular modems
- SD card slot for recording
- Test pattern generator with custom test pattern loading
- Monitoring on up to six iOS and/or Android devices simultaneously
- Aluminum housing, OLED display, and joystick navigation buttons
Teradek Cube 725 HEVC / H.264 Ethernet Decoder
The Cube 725 HEVC / H.264 Ethernet Decoder from Teradek is designed to be used with Cube 705 and 705 encoders. The system can output high-definition video via HDMI or 3G-SDI over gigabit Ethernet only. It is compatible with IP video management platform in the cloud that offers features to expand the capabilities of Teradek's Slice, such as remote management and configuration.
- Decodes over gigabit Ethernet
- HDMI and 3G-SDI outputs
- Supports high-profile HEVC and H.264 compression
- Decodes at up to 1080p60
- Supports RTP/RTSP, MPEG-TS, TDS