The Movo Photo LV11OD is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone designed for use with XLR-equipped devices, making it a cost-effective solution for capturing clear speech directly to your professional camcorder, mixer adapter, or portable digital recorder, even if it doesn't supply phantom power. With its 12mm condenser capsule and omnidirectional polar pattern, the LV11OD provides consistent sound pickup even if your subject turns their head.
The LV11OD features an attached cable with a mini-XLR output, which can be connected to the supplied power module. The power module offers a standard 3-pin XLR output and two powering methods—use a single AA battery (available separately) or send 48V phantom power from your mic preamp. Additionally, the power module offers a switch for on/off status and a low-cut filter.
The supplied foam windscreen mitigates noise from breaths and rustling of clothes while remaining visually discreet, and the furry windscreen delivers enhanced reduction of wind noise for outdoor use. A padded carrying pouch is included for ease of transport.
- Ideal for sermons, lectures, conferences, and presentations
- Larger mic head, higher signal-to-noise ratio, and lower output impedance than the Movo Photo LV-6O lavalier mic
- Switchable low-cut filter reduces handling noise and low-frequency rumble
- Omnidirectional polar pattern picks up sound from all directions, ensuring reliable voice capture even if the mic is angled away from the subject's mouth
- 35 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response
- Attached cable with mini-XLR output for connection to the supplied power module
- Power module converts mini-XLR to a balanced 3-pin XLR output and can run on 48V phantom power or a single AA battery (available separately) for up to 70 hours
- On/Off switch on power module
- Includes foam and furry windscreens—the foam windscreen reduces wind noise up to 8 dB and the furry "deadcat" windscreen reduces wind noise up to 40 dB with minimal high-frequency loss