The Denon DN-300R MKII is a rack-mountable audio recorder and playback device designed for installed sound applications in houses of worship, music clubs, and more. It can record to SDHC/SDXC cards and USB media, either one at a time or simultaneously to both, making it ideal for capturing conferences or concerts where the client needs a copy of the recording immediately after the event.
The DN-300R MKII features balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA I/O for connecting its input to an external audio source and its output to powered speakers or a sound system. The DN-300R MKII records WAV files at up to 24-bit / 48 kHz and MP3 files at up to 256 kb/s.
Multiple record options are available including mono, stereo, dual mono, and dual stereo. In dual-mono and dual-stereo modes, two audio files are created with the second one recorded at -10 dB to help protect your recording against accidental clipping. Recording can be started manually or automatically when the input level passes a certain threshold.
Various playback options enable you to play just a single track or all tracks in a folder or on the device, in repeat or random playback modes. A headphone output with independent volume control allows you to monitor quietly while recording or playing back.
What's New on the MKII
- Records WAV and MP3 files to SD (SDHC/SDXC recommended) and USB media simultaneously
- Simple and easy to use
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs and outputs
- Powers up in record-ready mode
- Multiple record modes including mono, stereo, and more
- Multiple playback modes including repeat, random, and more
- Selectable auto track function starts and stops recording when the input level passes a certain threshold, or stops recording after a definable period of time has elapsed
- 1/4" headphone output with independent volume control
- Rack-mountable design occupies 1 RU of rack space