Designed for interfacing guitars and other instruments straight to mobile devices and mobile recording apps, the TC Helicon GO GUITAR PRO offers you an input for your instrument, and outputs for amplifiers, headphones, and most importantly, mobile devices. This device accepts an input from your bass, guitar, or line-level instrument, and outputs high-quality audio to your mobile device, thanks to its Midas preamps and 24-bit A/D signal path.
The device is compatible with all sorts of mobile apps, and works with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows devices. If you want to add effects to the sound, you can do so through TC Helicon's ecosystem of mobile apps.
Monitor the direct sound, or listen to the processed sound from the app on your mobile device, all through headphones without disturbing the neighbors. You can even plug into amplifiers as you record. In this way, you can use the GO GUITAR PRO not just for recording, but as a practice device, or as a personal monitoring device on stage. Signal outputs through the A/D converter to your computer by means of the USB 2.0 Type-B port or a Lightning connector.
Controls are on hand to change the gain from your instrument and to route affected or thru signal on your mobile device. USB and MFi Lightning cables are included.
Key Features at a Glance
- Record electric guitars, basses, or line-level instruments
- Record directly to iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows devices
- Compatible with a wide range of apps and software
- Integrates seamlessly with the creative suite of TC Helicon mobile apps
- Convenient outputs for your headphones and guitar amp
- Includes an integrated clip for easy mounting to belts and guitar straps
- Includes USB and MFi Lightning cables