The Kase 77mm Wolverine Magnetic UV Filter is a general-use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional coloration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure are not required while using this filter. This UV filter features tempered, shock-resistant optical glass that includes multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings to prevent internal ghosting and reflections while further enhancing clarity as well as color fidelity. These coatings also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters.
The UV filter also functions as a Kase Magnetic Lens Adapter Ring that allows nonthreaded Kase Wolverine magnetic filters to be used on a lens with 77mm front filter threads. Its rear-threaded filter ring is constructed from steel and allows for the convenient installation or removal of nonthreaded Kase Wolverine magnetic filters. With a Kase Magnetic Lens Adapter Ring, up to four Kase Wolverine magnetic filters can be magnetically stacked in front of a camera lens.
Kase 77mm Magnetic UV Filter
- Magnetic UV filter with steel filter ring for lenses with 77mm front filter threads
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use
- Filter does not affect the overall coloration of the image
- Tempered, optical glass construction for shock resistance
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Scratch-resistant and hydrophobic coatings on each glass surface protect the filter substrate and result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency
- Allows nonthreaded Kase Wolverine Magnetic Filters to be used on lenses with 77mm front filter threads
- Enables convenient installation or removal of nonthreaded Kase Wolverine magnetic filters
- Allows up to four nonthreaded Kase Wolverine magnetic filters to be magnetically stacked in front of a camera lens