The Kase Wolverine Magnetic Circular Polarizer Filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable reduction of glare and reflections from non-metallic surfaces and an increase in the saturation of skies and foliage. An included Kase magnetic lens adapter ring allows the filter to be used on a lens with 67mm front filter threads.
Mounted within a nonthreaded steel filter ring, the Kase Wolverine Circular Polarizer Filter is made specifically to fit within a Kase Magnetic Lens Adapter Ring for Wolverine Magnetic Filters. Each surface of the filter's tempered, shock-resistant optical glass includes multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings to prevent internal ghosting and reflections while further enhancing clarity as well as color fidelity. These coatings also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters.
The included magnetic lens adapter ring allows a Kase Wolverine magnetic filter to be used on a lens with 67mm front filter threads. It is constructed from steel and allows for the convenient installation or removal of that filter.
Kase Wolverine Magnetic Circular Polarizer Filter
- Magnetic circular polarizer filter with nonthreaded steel filter ring
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface, clears up haze in distant landscapes, and provides more saturated, vivid colors
- Does not disrupt auto exposure or focus features and is constructed from tempered optical glass for shock resistance
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- 2x filter factor reduces exposure by 1 stop
- Scratch-resistant and hydrophobic coatings on each glass surface protect the filter substrate and result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency
Kase 67mm Magnetic Lens Adapter Ring for Wolverine Magnetic Filters
- Allows Kase Wolverine Magnetic Filters to be used on lenses with 67mm front filter threads
- Enables convenient installation or removal of Kase Wolverine Magnetic Filters
- Steel construction