With 16 Class-A mic preamps, extensive analog and digital connectivity, and 69 included hardware-based FPGA effects, the Antelope Goliath HD | Gen 3 is a powerful 64-channel Thunderbolt 2 / USB 3.0 / HDX audio interface designed to function as the hub of your studio or live recording setup.
The Goliath HD | Gen 3 offers 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA conversion, Hi-Z inputs and reamp outputs for flexible guitar and bass recording, a mastering-grade monitor output with an impressive 136 dB of dynamic range, two independent headphone outputs, and digital I/O via MADI, ADAT, AES/EBU, and S/PDIF.
Precise clocking is provided by Antelope's 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) technology which ensures low jitter and enables a natural and detailed sound. The Goliath HD | Gen 3 is equipped with an FPGA chip, which allows for the creation of low-latency mixes, routing, and FX modeling. The unit comes with a library of classic hardware EQs, compressors, and the AuraVerb reverb. It opens a variety of creative options such as monitor mixing with reverb, tracking through EQ and compression, and routing to external gear in real time.
All functions on the unit can be accessed from a high-resolution touchscreen control display with multichannel metering and easy access to preferences, presets, and clocking modes. The interface is fully controllable via an intuitive desktop app or from an iOS/Android mobile device. For complex and large-scale setups, all features are also accessible from multiple computers in the same network.
Flexible Host Connectivity
- 64 channels of synchronous I/O over Thunderbolt 2 or USB 3.0 at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Supports 64 channels of I/O for Pro Tools HD/HDX via two Mini-DigiLink ports (requires purchase of HDX activation)
- 16 XLR-1/4" combo inputs with Class-A Mic preamps and Accusonic mic modeling technology
- Four 1/4" Hi-Z inputs
- 16 line-level inputs via DB25 connectors
- 32 channels of independent analog outputs via DB25 connectors
- 1/4" TRS stereo monitor output with 136 dB of dynamic range
- Dual 1/4" headphone outputs
- Latency-free direct monitoring over four independent monitoring mixers
- Dual 1/4" reamp outputs
- Dual 1/4" TRS insert jacks
- 128 channels of MADI I/O at up to 48 kHz with MADI-to-Dante support
- AES/EBU, ADAT, and S/PDIF I/O digital connections
- Oven-controlled crystal oscillator with 64-bit AFC (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology
- Atomic Clock input and Word Clock / Loop Sync input
- Dual Word Clock / Loop Sync outputs
- Multifunction touchscreen display for signal monitoring and function control
- Powerful digital routing matrix with LAN control
- Occupies just 2 RU of rack space
- Handcrafted in Europe
- FPGA-powered engine with 69 included real-time audio effects
FPGA-Powered Audio Effects
- 15 compressors
- 22 equalizers
- 5 mic preamps
- Tape emulation
- 11 guitar amps
- 11 guitar cabinets