This T CINE Adapter from Metabones allows a Hasselblad V-mount lens to be used on a FUJIFILM G-Mount GFX camera. When an image is taken with the T CINE Adapter, a matte black internal coating minimizes the potential for reflections within the adapter barrel, which could otherwise result in unwanted glare within the image.
The T CINE Adapter is constructed from aluminum alloy for durability while minimizing weight. Its mounting rings are made with brass to further prevent wear-and-tear, and to help reduce stress on the camera mount when placed on a tripod, the adapter includes a removable tripod collar with a detachable Arca-type compatible tripod foot.
This T CINE Adapter does not support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. While any Hasselblad V-mount lens can be connected to a FUJIFILM G-Mount GFX camera with this adapter, it does not enable the use of leaf shutters. Instead, Hasselblad V-mount lenses that feature leaf shutters can be utilized along with a FUJIFILM G-Mount GFX camera's focal-plane shutter.
- Allows a Hasselblad V-mount lens to be used on a FUJIFILM G-Mount GFX camera
- Internal coating minimizes reflections within the adapter barrel
- Aluminum-alloy components for weight reduction
- Brass mounting rings further prevent wear-and-tear
- Removable, rotatable tripod collar with detachable Arca-type tripod foot can be used to reduces stress on a connected camera's mount
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens