This CINE Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x Adapter from Metabones allows a Hasselblad V-mount lens to be used on a FUJIFILM G-Mount GFX camera. The adapter's optics help to maximize the connected lens's apparent angle of view while providing a one-stop increase for the camera over the lens's aperture range.
A Hasselblad V-mount lens is designed to project an image that is larger than the sensor in a FUJIFILM G-Mount GFX camera. Ordinarily, that sensor would only be able capture the center portion of the projected image, creating an in-camera "crop factor." Inside this adapter, six optical elements in four groups condenses the light from the Hasselblad V-mount lens and effectively reduces the crop factor. This also makes available to the sensor an additional one stop of light throughout the lens's aperture range.
This adapter is constructed from aluminum alloy for durability while minimizing weight and its mounting rings are made with brass to further prevent wear-and-tear. An internal, matte black coating prevents the appearance of reflections within the adapter barrel, and to help reduce stress on the camera mount when placed on a tripod, the adapter includes a removable tripod collar with a detachable Arca-type compatible tripod foot.
This CINE Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x Adapter does not support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. While any Hasselblad V-mount lens can be connected to a FUJIFILM G-Mount GFX camera with this adapter, it does not enable the use of leaf shutters. Instead, Hasselblad V-mount lenses that feature leaf shutters can be utilized along with a FUJIFILM G-Mount GFX camera's focal-plane shutter.
- Allows a Hasselblad V-mount lens to be used on a FUJIFILM G-Mount GFX camera
- 0.71x magnification maximizes angle of view of combined camera and lens
- Provides a 1-stop increase for the camera over the lens's aperture range
- Six lens elements in four groups for optical clarity as well as color fidelity
- Internal, black matte coating minimizes the appearance of reflections within the adapter barrel
- Aluminum alloy components for weight reduction
- Brass mounting rings prevent wear-and-tear
- Removable, rotatable tripod collar with detachable Arca-type tripod foot can be used to reduces stress on a connected camera's mount
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens