Capture both stationary and handheld video up to UHD 4K with the dusk white HERO7 Black Basic Kit assembled by B&H. This kit includes the GoPro HERO7, an extension pole/mini tripod combo, a compact carrying case, a 64GB microSDXC card, and an extra battery to extend your shooting time.
GoPro HERO7 Black (Limited Edition Dusk White)
The limited edition Dusk White GoPro HERO7 Black captures super-smooth footage of your latest adventures, living up to its action camera moniker. The Dusk White HERO7 Black's HyperSmooth stabilization produces a gimbal-like flow without the added bulk of a gimbal. Camera updates include direct streaming to Facebook Live, an intelligent still photo mode, and stabilized time-lapse video. A vertical portrait mode enables you to add social media-style video and stills to your Instagram and other accounts.
The GoPro Dusk White HERO7 Black supports up to UHD 4K60/50 video resolutions, and captures 2.7K120/100 slow-motion and super-slow motion video at rates up to 1080p240/200. Still images can be captured in up to 12MP resolution in bursts of up to 30 images per second. Like its predecessor, the HERO6 Black, the Dusk White HERO7 Black is waterproof to 33', suiting it for surfing, snorkeling, and swimming activities. A housing is available separately for even deeper underwater activities.
Document your travels and extended adventures with TimeWarp Video, which records super-stabilized, moving time-lapse shots. Choose the SuperPhoto function to apply intelligent HDR, local tone-mapping, or noise reduction for optimal still shots. While the Dusk White HERO7 Black retains the size of its predecessor, both touch and vocal control have been enhanced. The touchscreen has been streamlined to more closely resemble smartphone navigating; and when your hands are full, 16 voice commands enable you to verbally control the Dusk White HERO7 Black.
HyperSmooth Video Stabilization
4K60 Video and 12MP Photos
- 4K up to 60/50 fps
- 2.7K up to 120/100 fps
- 1440p up to 120/100 fps
- 1080p up to 240/200 fps
- Control your Dusk White HERO7 Black hands-free with 16 voice commands like "GoPro, take a photo" and "GoPro, start recording"
- The Dusk White HERO7 Black is natively waterproof down to 33' without a housing
- Slow things down to 8x to relive the moment with slow-motion rates up to 1080p240/200
- The intuitive 2" touchscreen features three main capture modes with streamlined settings
- Frame your photos and videos in Touch Zoom by simply touching the screen (operates in select video modes)
- Face, Smile, and Scene Detection functions
- Auto-transfer to your smartphone with the GoPro app for quick social media updates
- GPS Performance Stickers display your speed, distance, and location
- Create QuikStories with the GoPro and Quick mobile apps
- Advanced noise suppression actively filters out wind, vibration, and handling noise for crisper, clearer audio quality
- Capture JPEG photos for easier storage, or shoot in raw for the highest quality
Use your iOS or Android device to live-preview and play back shots, control your GoPro, and share on the fly
- Live preview makes it easy to frame the perfect shot
- Get full remote control of all camera functions
- Share photos and videos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more
GoPro Quik (iOS/Android)
Edit videos with just a few taps
- Analyze your photos and video clips to find great moments
- Add transitions and effects, and sync everything to the beat of the music
- Customize your story with text, filters, music, and more
GoPro Quik | Desktop (Mac/Windows)
Import and edit your videos with just a few clicks
- Transform your footage into edited videos synced to music
- Automatically import your photos and videos and share your best shots
- Comes bundled with GoPro Studio for more advanced editing
GoPro Rechargeable Battery for HERO7/6/5 Black and HERO 2018
This 1220 mAh, lithium-ion GoPro Rechargeable Battery is compatible with the HERO7 Black, HERO6 Black, HERO5 Black, and HERO 2018 cameras. It's slightly larger than the previous-generation battery yet also has improved charge times thanks to the USB-C rapid charging feature. Additionally, an integrated authentication chip handshakes with compatible cameras communicating exact battery percentage, so you know when it's time to recharge.
SanDisk 64GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter
Designed for microSD devices such as smartphones, interchangeable-lens cameras, drones, or GoPro action cameras that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 160 MB/s and write speeds max out at 60 MB/s.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Aside from support for UHS-I, V30, and U3, SanDisk also built this card with support for the Application Performance Class 2 (A2) spec, which includes optimizations to give Android users an improved mobile experience, delivering faster mobile app performance. The A2 spec allows the card to manage random read input-output access per second (IOPS) operations so it can quickly open apps and process accompanying tasks, such as audio, graphics, saved profiles, and in-app permissions.
As with most SanDisk media, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software, and SanDisk's Memory Zone app offers users a simple way to organize, browse, and back up files on their Android mobile device. Additionally, included is a microSD to SD adapter with a write protect switch, allowing this card to be used in SD-compatible devices.
Lowepro DashPoint AVC 60 II Case for Action Cameras
The DashPoint AVC 60 II from Lowepro is a compact case that holds two GoPros or similarly sized action cameras, as well as accessories such as mounts, cables, and extra batteries. It features a lightweight FormShell composite shell for impact resistance, and a customizable interior with soft lining to fit your gear. The single main compartment includes two adjustable and removable dividers to fit and arrange your items in a variety of ways.
For additional storage, there is a folding panel on the underside of the lid with elastic straps to help keep accessories secure and organized. The lid secures in place using a hook-and-loop closure. The case utilizes a dual-zipper design with grab cords on the pull tabs that facilitate quick access and easy opening, even when wearing gloves. A grab handle loop is provided for carrying the case or attaching to a larger pack by using an optional carabiner.
- Fits up to two GoPros or similarly sized action cameras in their housings
- Lightweight 400D polyester molded shell for impact resistance
- Padded and soft-lined main compartment
- Two adjustable dividers
- Folding organization panel with elastic straps for storing mounts, cables, or other accessories
- Grab handle loop for carrying or attaching to other packs
GoPro Shorty (White)
If you need to quickly set up your HERO on a level surface, or just grab an impromptu handheld shot, the GoPro Shorty, in white is a grab-and-go solution. Its pocketable form factor makes it easy to take along wherever you go. For locked-down shots, simply secure your HERO camera's frame or housing using the standard 3-prong accessory interface, position the tripod where you need it, extend the pole for extra height, and start filming. Alternatively, just keep it folded up and use it as a handgrip.