Blending high resolution with apt stills and video capabilities, the silver Canon EOS M6 Mark II is a sleek mirrorless body with a range of features to suit multimedia applications. Its APS-C-sized 32.5MP CMOS sensor achieves enhanced image clarity, resolution, and dynamic range, along with adept sensitivity to ISO 25600 and low noise to suit working in a variety of situations. Combined with advanced image processing, this sensor is also capable of outputting UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p video, as well as supporting continuous stills shooting rates up to 14 fps with AF and AE tracking. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides 5481 selectable points for precise, smooth, and fast focusing for both photo and video, and support for Eye AF Servo prioritizes subjects' eyes when photographing portraits. Complementing the imaging capabilities, the EOS M6 Mark II incorporates a 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a 180° tilting design for front-facing shots. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to pair mobile devices with the camera to wirelessly transfer files for sharing your photos and movies online.
- Large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a tilting design (180° upward, 45° downward) to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Compatible with optional shoe-mounted EVF-DC2 auxiliary electronic viewfinder for clear, high-resolution eye-level viewing.
- LP-E17 battery provides approximately 305 shots per charge or up to approximately 410 shots per charge when working in Eco mode.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device and Bluetooth connectivity permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities when using the Canon Camera Connect app. This app also enables a mobile raw editing workflow for greater post-production freedom.
- Raw Burst Mode offers a quick 30-fps shooting rate with pre-shooting to ensure capturing even the fastest moments.
- Touch & Drag AF is supported when working with the EVF-DC2 for intuitive adjustment over the focus point when looking through the EVF.
- Electronic shutter function permits working with shutter speeds up to 1/16000 of a second.