The electronic download of SpeakUp Voiceover Software from Audified is a bundling of two applications—SpeakUp Sensor for working with voice tracks and SpeakUp Performer for working with video. They can be used on Mac or Windows computers to successfully control the fading in and fading out volumes of your voice, and to balance the music and vocals for web content such as YouTube programs.
SpeakUp offers easy access to tools such as the ducking amount, fade-out time, fade-in time, hold time, and speech frequency attenuation. There is an automation mode that allows you to write the ducking amount parameter directly to your DAW, and then modify it or even redraw it from scratch. The software is 32-/64-bit compatible and works with all DAWs (except Final Cut Pro), and works in AAX, AU, and VST3 formats.
- Sensitivity adjusts the threshold of voiceover detection
- Lookahead tells the Sensor plug-in how long to delay the speech, so the music fades out before the speech in the final render
- Choose up to two independent control buses if you need sophisticated scenarios
- Force talk can be heard immediately no matter if you reach the Sensitivity threshold or not.
- The ducking amount defines the currently applied amount (0-100%) or desired attenuation
- Fade-out Time defines the transition time between 0% and 100% ducking amount
- Fade-in Time is the transition time between 100% and 0% ducking amount
- Hold time keeps the Ducking Amount value at 100% while there is no speech
- Target Attenuation sets the target attenuation applied on the music track.
- Speech Frequencies Attenuation helps set the attenuation of the speech filter and is applied on your music track to enhance intelligibility of the voiceover
- Set the Performer to listen to Sensor signals on up to two independent control buses.
- The Ducking Amount defines the currently applied amount (0-100%) of desired attenuation
- Set the Target Attenuation applied on the music track
- Set the attenuation of the speech filter applied on your music track to enhance intelligibility of the voiceover