Versatile Telephoto Zoom for APS-C
Covering a useful range of telephoto focal lengths, the E 70-350mm f/4.5-6.3 G OSS from Sony is a 105-525mm-equivalent zoom for APS-C-format E-mount cameras. The long reach is suitable for sports, wildlife, and landscape shooting, and is benefitted by Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
G Lens Series
- One aspherical element helps to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations in order to accurately render scenes with a high degree of sharpness.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Telephoto zoom 70-350mm lens is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 105-525mm equivalent focal length range.
Autofocus, OSS, and Handling
- XD Linear Motor system provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control.
- AF/MF switch is located on the lens barrel for tactile control over this setting.
- Customizable focus hold buttons allow for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds.
- Zoom lock keeps the lens length fixed when not in use.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.