Stabilize your VR/360 camera and set it in motion with this Guru 360Air and Slypod Kit put together by B&H. Mount the Guru 360Air onto the Slypod for smooth and steady motion shots with an easy setup and versatile movement to get stunning 360° shots.
The Guru 360Air comes with three batteries, a charger, ten counterweights, and a tripod stand. The Moza Slypod includes a quick release pan-and-tilt head, a tabletop tripod, an ergonomic wood handle, and a carry bag. Both the gimbal and the slider come with USB charging cables to get your production up and running right out of the box.
Moza Guru 360Air Gimbal for VR/360 Cameras
The Moza Guru 360Air Gimbal is a 3-axis handheld gimbal stabilizer for 360° and VR cameras. Designed with an arc-shaped yaw arm and camera holder to provide unobstructed 360° views, the Guru 360Air overcomes the major challenge in stabilizing 360° cameras. The gimbal enables you to keep your 360° camera's horizon level stable, capturing smooth shots and highly immersive 360° videos. The added stability also makes stitching easier when using multiple cameras.
The Guru 360Air features a 5-way analog joystick on the gimbal handle, and offers three different filming modes: follow, lock, and head lock. It also comes with an iOS mobile app (free download) that allows you to control it remotely from an iPhone/iPad. On the base of the handle is a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole for attaching to monopods and other supports. The downloadable app will let you operate the filming modes remotely. The supplied battery lasts up to eight hours, depending on use. Other accessories, including ten counterweights, are included.
- 3-axis handheld gimbal stabilizer for 360° cameras
- Unobstructed camera view thanks to the positioning of the tilt and roll motors
- 2.2 lb payload
- Capture smooth shots
- Enjoy easier stitching when using multiple cameras
- 5-way analog joystick
- Three different filming modes: Follow, lock, and head lock
- Auto inversion
- iOS mobile app (works via built-in Bluetooth)
- 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom of the handle
- 4- to 8-hour battery
- Built-in encoder motors
- Tool-free adjustment
- Z CAM S1
- Insta360 Pro
- GoPro Omni
An innovative 2-in-1 camera support, the Moza Slypod can be used as a motorized slider or a monopod. Featuring an integrated tripod plate along its length, it can be mounted on a tripod horizontally and used as a motorized slider. It telescopes out 11" at assignable speeds with smooth, steady, and quiet movement thanks to a built-in geared motor with algorithms. In this mode it supports up to 9 lb, allowing you to attach everything from an action cam to a full-size cine camera, as well as a gimbal with a camera.
The telescoping movement is set up via an iOS/Android app in assigned travel routes or repeatable movements. (Please see limitations in app compatibility in the Notes section below.) Speeds can be designated from an ultra-slow minimum of 0.15mm per second to up to 28mm per second. 9 lb is the rated safety payload, while the max payload is 22 lb. You can also attach it vertically on a mini tripod or other support to use as a monopod. In this mode, too, it provides 11" of motorized travel distance, with safety loads up to 20 lb (or 40 lb maximum).
For attaching a camera, there's a 1/4"-20 mounting screw on the end. A quick release pan-and-tilt accessory is included that secures to this end and allows you to set your camera facing in just about any direction. Alternatively, you can mount a ball head, fluid head, or other support. A great option is a gimbal stabilizer, such as one of Moza's gimbals. Attaching a gimbal adds motorized pan and tilt axes to the motorized slides.
The Slypod is designed with a built-in battery with up to a two-hour runtime. A great feature of the Slypod is that the battery can be charged while the Slypod is in use, so you're able to shoot continuously for time-lapse capture, vlogs, live streams, and other applications, especially considering the super-slow minimum travel speed of 0.15mm per second. The battery is charged via a USB charging port that can also be used to integrate other Moza products, for actions such as camera shutter control.
Other than mobile app control, the Slypod can be partially operated via onboard +/- control buttons or an optional wireless remote control. The motor, battery, power button, +/- controls, and USB port are all built-in/located on the bottom end of the Slypod. There's also an illuminating ring in that section that lights up different colors to indicate the battery status. Red, for example, means the Slypod is charging.
The built-in mounting plate for slider mode offers 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads. For vertical mounting, a 1/4"-20 threaded hole is provided on the bottom when the included wooden handle is removed. A mini tripod is supplied for mounting the Slypod in monopod mode.
The Slypod has a weatherproofed design that provides resistance to wind, sand, and dust. Fully collapsed, it measures 21". Fully extended, and with the wooden handle attached on the bottom and the quick release pan-and-tilt accessory on top, it measures 38" from end to end. Made mainly of carbon fiber, it weighs just 1.7 lb.
- Motorized 11" telescoping movement in horizontal (slider) mode and vertical (monopod) mode
- 9 lb horizontal rated (safety) payload, 20 lb vertical (22 lb / 40 lb max payload)
- Ultra-slow 0.15mm per second to up to 1.1" / 28mm per second travel speed
- Two-hour built-in battery can be charged via a USB port during operation for continuous use
- iOS/Android control app for assignable routes, repeatable movements, and time-lapse sessions
- Onboard adjustment buttons
- Optional wireless remote control supported
- Built-in mounting plate with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads for attaching to a tripod in slider mode
- 1/4"-20 threaded hole on the bottom for mounting on tabletop tripods, monopod bases, monopods, and other supports in monopod mode
- 1/4"-20 mounting screw for attaching a camera or support accessory
- Quick release pan-and-tilt-accessory included
- Combines well with gimbals for additional pan and tilt motorized axes of movement
- Illuminating ring on the bottom lights up different colors to indicate the battery status
- 21" length fully collapsed
- 38" length fully extended and with a wooden handle attached on one end and included pan-and-tilt accessory on the other
- Carbon fiber construction; weighs just 1.65 lb
- Weatherproofed design