Comprising the essentials needed to begin shooting, the Ricoh GR III Digital Camera with Accessories Kit from B&H bundles the advanced compact camera with a memory card and a protective camera pouch.
Ricoh GR III Digital Camera
The long-awaited installment in the popular series of fast, compact cameras, the Ricoh GR III continues the legacy of being a pocketable powerhouse, offering impressive image quality, fast response, and immense portability. Featuring a redeveloped imaging feature-set, the GR III incorporates a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and GR Engine 6 to realize smooth tonality, rich color and high sensitivity from ISO 100-102400, along with the ability to produce high-resolution 14-bit DNG stills or Full HD video. Complementing the sensor design is an updated 28mm-equivalent prime lens, which features a bright f/2.8 design, to suit everyday shooting with a comfortably wide field of view. Additionally, a first for GR, a 3-axis Shake Reduction System compensates for the effects of camera shake to help render sharper handheld shots when working with slower shutter speeds.
Physically, the GR III looks familiarly compact, but incorporates a redesigned control scheme to promote a larger, more comfortable grip while maintaining easy access to physical controls. A 3.0" 1.037m-dot LCD is used for image composition, playback, and menu navigation, and its touchscreen design offers intuitive control along with Touch AF capabilities. Additionally, built-in Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi can be used to pair with a mobile device for quick, wireless transferring of files to your smartphone or tablet.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and GR Engine 6
In addition to stills shooting, the GR III is also capable of recording Full HD 1080 video at 60p, 30p, and 24p frame rates.
Prime Wide-Angle Lens
Shake Reduction System
- The hallmark feature of the GR-series has been its compact, pocketable size while still retaining a large image sensor and bright prime lens.
- Integrated 3.0" 1.037m-dot LCD features a capacitive touchscreen design for intuitive, familiar operation during shooting, playback, and menu navigation.
- The rear layout of the camera has been completely redesigned and prioritizes a larger, more comfortable thumb grip along with easily accessible physical dials. Additionally, the ADJ lever, FN button, and Touch AF operations can be programmed to handle specific assignable functions for more personalized control.
- Start-up time has been reduced to 0.8 sec and Hybrid AF performance has been quickened for more seamless operation.
- Integrated Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi afford wireless connectivity between the camera and a paired mobile device, and allows you to embed location info within your files as well as transfer files to your mobile device, even when the camera is turned off.
- Included DB-110 rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers approximately 200 shots per charge.
- USB Type-C port allows you to transfer files or recharge the battery in-camera.
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
Transfer Speeds up to 170 MB/s
Record 4K UHD Video
Sequential Burst Mode Shots
Durability You Can Count On
Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted
Ruggard HFV-260 Protective Camera Case
The HFV-260 Protective Camera Case from Ruggard is a semi-hard shell case that can hold your digital point-and-shoot camera or smartphone. The tough outer shell protects the contents from bumps, abrasions, and incidental contact while the inside, with its softer lining, will be gentle on the screen and finish of your camera.
Access is via the pouch's dual zippers that open the clamshell casing for easy retrieval of your gear. Carrying the pouch is made easy by its removable neck strap or handy belt loop that will leave you handsfree for other pursuits. The pouch is topped off with a front sewn-in Ruggard logo and three-year warranty.