Blending a stylish exterior with versatile image-making capabilities, the FUJIFILM X-A7 is a sleek mirrorless camera capable of apt stills and video recording. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor, the X-A7 is capable of recording UHD 4K video at 29.97 fps and FHD video at 59.94 fps, as well as full-resolution continuous stills shooting at up to 6 fps. An updated sensor design incorporates a copper wiring construction to achieve reduced noise and improved image quality throughout the ISO 200-12800 range, as well as afford enhanced autofocus performance using the hybrid AF system.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the X-A7 features retro-styled dark silver-colored exterior and features a large, 16:9-ratio 3.5" 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD. The screen has a free-angle design, too, which permits easy viewing from high and low angles, as well as front-facing angles for perfectly framed selfies. The camera also sports built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, which permits wireless image sharing and remote camera control from paired mobile devices.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the sensor also affords a hybrid autofocus system, with 117 selectable points, that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for quick and precise AF. This focusing system also enables both Face and Eye Detection to help ensure accurate focusing when shooting portraits.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.5" 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD enables intuitive control over shooting settings. The screen also has a swivel design to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Also, the screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio to better suit video recording applications.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share imagery and remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Sleek and stylish, the X-A7 has a retro-themed design fit with dark silver-colored leatherette.
- Included WP-W126S battery provides approximately 270 shots per charge in normal mode or approximately 440 shots per charge in economy mode.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Other Camera Features
- Advanced SR Auto mode automatically recognizes scene and subject types in order to intelligently adjust the camera settings.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic FUJIFILM film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- Portrait Enhancer settings produces smooth and natural skin tones to make sure everyone looks their best.
- Depth Control is an intuitive method for producing and pre-visualizing different depth of field effects.
- Light Trail mode suits making creative long exposures with bright light trails without having to worry about the technical details.
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and HDR Art.