This B&H Kit combines the Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 2-Channel rekordbox dj Controller with a customized hard case with a gliding laptop stand to create a portable digital DJ setup with protection from on-the-road wear and tear.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 2-Channel rekordbox dj Controller with Integrated Mixer
Building upon the success of the DDJ-1000, the Pioneer DDJ-800 rekordbox dj Controller provides 2 channels of DJ performance control and deep integration with rekordbox dj in a familiar format borrowed from the Pioneer's flagship DJM-900NX2 and CDJ-2000NX2 equipment. The DDJ-800 is more compact and lightweight than its predecessor, making it a great choice for the mobile DJ.
Full-sized jog wheels feature customizable color LCD displays located in the center. The display can be set with only the info you wish to see, including BPM, waveform, playback position, hot cue, and loop points. The jog wheels can also be Dual Deck enabled at the push of a button, allowing two tracks to be controlled, scratched and hot-cued simultaneously.
The ergonomic design features 8 multicolor and velocity sensitive performance pads on each deck with four modes of operation including hot cue, pad FX, slicer, and sampler. You can load samples and tracks into rekordbox dj and play with the onboard pads.
The center panel of the DDJ-800 is a 2-channel mixer with a built-in soundcard allowing for the connection of mics, turntables, CD players, and other external audio sources. There are two, independent microphone inputs, which feature Feedback Reducer, a circuit designed to reduce microphone howling the instant feedback is detected. Each channel features a trim pot, 3-band EQ, Sound Color FX, and a level fader. The Pioneer DDJ-800 ships with a full version of rekordbox DJ, an AC power adapter, and a USB cable.
- Customizable color LCD on jog display screens are in the center of each jog wheel
- Reveal only the information you need
- Playback position
- Hot cue
- Loop points
- Helps to reduce microphone howling by instantly detecting the feedback frequency.
- Two independent Mic inputs
- Greater flexibility when you’re juggling DJs, MCs, and guest speakers
Club Style Layout
- Familiar jog-wheels and layout inherited from the club-standard CDJ and DJM flagship equipment
- Using rekordbox dj with the DDJ-800 feels the same as playing from USB drives with a NXS2 setup
- rekordbox dj: Works as a DJ mixer to use TRIM, channel faders, EQ, Sound Color FX and Beat FX to control external audio input
- Stand Alone: Use without connecting a computer to use the mixer section’s TRIM, channel faders, and EQ, to control audio volume
- Hot Cues
- Pad FX
- Beat Jump
- Keyboard Mode
- Beat Loop
- Key Shift
- Advanced Super Fast Search: Quickly reach any playback position
- Page: Switch between Hot Cues A-H and I-P
- Automatically change the key of your next track to match the master deck and shift keys up or down to mix any combination of tracks in perfect harmony
- Page Feature: Access 16 hot cues per deck
- Switch between displaying cues 1-8 and 1-16 at a touch to trigger each of them in a single track
rekordbox DVS Ready
ProX XS-DDJ800 WLTBL Flight Case with 1 RU Rackspace and Wheels for Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 (Black on Black)
Protect your Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 and rack gear at the gig and during transit with the black-on-black ProX XS-DDJ800 WLTBL, an ATA-300-style flight case equipped with rubber wheels and a built-in 1 RU equipment rack. The 3/8" plywood construction is topped with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design, aluminum tongue-and-groove trim, and steel ball corners.
The interior features high-density foam to cushion your controller and offers extra storage space for cables and accessories. Since the case's front panel is removable, you can leave your DDJ-800 in the case during live performances and still access its front-panel jacks.
Padlock-ready recessed butterfly twist-lock latches keep the case securely closed, while the spring-action recessed handles make it easy to carry or roll around. When in its normal stationary position, the case is prevented from sliding by the four industrial-grade rubber feet on the bottom.
- ATA-300-style flight case with wheels
- Built-in rack accommodates 1 RU of rackmount equipment
- Designed to hold one Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 2-channel rekordbox dj controller
- Additional space for cables and accessories in the back and bottom of the case
- Removable front panel allows convenient access to the 1 RU rackspace and your DDJ-800's front-panel jacks
- Manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design for enhanced appearance and resistance to scratches
- Rugged and durable 3/8" plywood
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover
- ProX spring-action recessed handles
- ProX heavy-duty steel ball corners
- ProX industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches with padlock-ready design
- Two rubber wheels
- Dual anchor rivets
- Four industrial-grade rubber feet
- High-density foam interior support and casing