This 72 MHz LISTEN Technologies Basic DSP RF Receiver is an iDSP (Intelligent Digital Signal Processing) personal listening product. The green battery technology reduces costs of ownership and hassles while reducing the number of batteries in landfills. A lithium-ion battery is included with the unit and provides up to 24 hours of continuous use. The integrated neck loop/lanyard or belt clip with DSP loop driver improves the listening experience for T-coil users. This iDSP device is small and easy to wear, dispense, store, and maintain.
The Basic DSP RF Receiver has LED indicators that flash when batteries are low/charging or are solid when fully charged. You may connect the iDSP neck loop/lanyard or earphones via one of two 3.5mm output jacks, so the receiver can be shared with another user. The micro-USB connection is used with free iDSP software for charging, setup, programming, inventory management, and firmware updates. This listening device is well suited for places where it's difficult to hear, such as theaters, lecture halls, concert venues, and houses of worship.
- RF receiver offering remarkable sensitivity and sound
- Integrated neck loop/lanyard with DSP loop driver for an enhanced T-coil listening experience
- Small size makes it easier to wear and use and for venues to dispense, store, and maintain
- Limited lifetime warranty with hassle-free support
- Lanyard and belt clip options offer convenient and discreet choices for the end-user
- Advanced rechargeable battery technology eliminates the costs and hassles associated with frequent battery replacement
- Designed for single-channel applications