The Rokinon XEEN CF 24mm T1.5 Pro Cine Lens, in a Sony E-mount, features a lightweight carbon fiber housing and compact design while providing full frame coverage of large sensors. This lens is advanced enough for use with large cameras capable of capturing up to 8K resolution, yet it's also compact for use with smaller mirrorless cameras and in drone and gimbal applications. Support for 8K allows the lens to capture vivid details. Moreover, the lens offers sharpness and color optimized for skin tone to capture subtle emotional expressions.
Aside from the reduction in weight, the innovative carbon fiber design provides a rich and modern look. A fast T1.5 aperture ensures low-light performance and an 11-blade iris allows you to achieve impressive bokeh, enabling you to create a sense of dimension and space. The lens incorporates Rokinon's X-coating technology, which effectively controls the reflection of light inside and within the lens itself to create a distinctive look. Properly utilizing flares and ghosting, you can create dramatic effects.
A bidirectional scale and dual calibrated right- and left-side distance and T-stop scales allow for a more efficient workflow. Additionally, the markings are luminous for dark environments. The XEEN CF 24mm T1.5 Pro Cine Lens is tightly color-matched with other lenses in the XEEN CF series and offers a matching 95mm front diameter.
- Full frame cine lens with a lightweight carbon fiber housing
- Compatible with large image sensors with 8K capability
- Compact enough for use with smaller cameras and use in gimbal and drone applications
- T1.5 aperture
- X-coating technology
- 11-blade diaphragm
- 95mm front diameter
- Tight color matching between this 24mm lens and lenses of other focal lengths in the XEEN CF series
- Dual calibrated right- and left-side distance and T-stop scales
- Luminous markings for dark environments
- Smooth geared focus and aperture controls
- Full frame angle of view: 84.1°
- Super 35 angle of view: 61.2°