This 40mm T2 1.8x Anamorphic Lens from Vazen provides enhanced anamorphic flares and a dramatic cinematic aspect ratio to your scenes for cameras with an MFT mount. This 40mm prime lens offers enhanced blue flares, a soft, oval bokeh, and other aberrations.
The 40mm prime provides a 1.8x anamorphic squeeze and covers Micro Four Thirds image sensor formats. The lens creates a cinematic 2:39:1 aspect ratio when used on cameras such as the Panasonic GH5, the Z CAM E2, or the Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K.
The 40mm lens features a 2.7" minimum focus distance, focus marks in feet, a relatively light weight of approximately 4 pounds, and a 300° focus rotation, and it has a 95mm front diameter to fit standard matte boxes. The lens is protected with front and rear caps and comes in a hard case for transport and storage.
- Enhanced blue flares, bokeh, and other aberrations with a 1.8x anamorphic squeeze
- Covers 4:3 Micro Four Thirds sensors
- Wide T2 to T16 aperture range
- 2.7" minimum focus distance
- 300° focus rotation
- Relatively lightweight, compact form factor
- Cinematic widescreen 2:39:1 aspect ratio
- 95mm front diameter
- Suitable for cameras such as the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, Panasonic GH5, and Z CAM E2
- Front and rear caps are included
- A hard case is included