Capture stunning video and beautiful photos at depths as great as 200' with the Ikelite 200DLM/C Underwater Housing and Nikon D7500 Camera Body Kit from B&H. Bundling the durable waterproof enclosure with the 24.2MP digital SLR camera body, this package gets you well on your way to a photo or video adventure beneath the surface. Once you grab your favorite lens, the appropriate port, and a strobe or video light, you'll be ready to start your dive.
Ikelite 200DLM/C Underwater Housing for Nikon D3500 DSLR
Capture images of the underwater world with your Nikon D3500 DSLR camera in this 200DLM/C Underwater Housing from Ikelite. The housing accepts interchangeable dome and flat ports for a broad array of lenses. For complete compatibility details, see the DLM Type C Port Chart. The enclosure is depth-rated for 200'. An Ikelite sync cord bulkhead with manual hot shoe enables the connection of optional external strobes. Ergonomic mechanical controls including push buttons, dials, and levers afford access to virtually all camera functions. Built for durability, the enclosure is made in the USA from a corrosion-resistant polycarbonate and ABS plastic blend. It is white on the front, top, sides, and bottom, but clear in the back to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain your view of the camera's rear controls.
- Depth rating: 200'
- Made by hand in the USA from a corrosion-resistant polycarbonate and ABS plastic blend
- White on the front, top, sides, and bottom to reflect sunlight and keep the camera cool when shooting on or above the water's surface
- Clear in the back to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and camera
- Two double-passivated, stainless steel locking latches are virtually unbreakable and make it easy to open and close the housing
- Rear O-ring seal design and placement prevent accidental twisting or stretching, and eliminate the need for a groove that can trap sand, dirt, or debris
- 1/2-20 threaded accessory port on the side of the housing allows for the easy installation of an optional Vacuum Kit, which will allow you to confirm the integrity of the watertight seal before diving
- Camera is installed and removed through the front of the housing
- Mounting plate allows for secure camera placement, and does not need to be removed for you to access the battery compartment or memory card slot
- Mounting plate has a 1/4"-20 threaded hole for connection to a tripod
Controls and Handling
- Large ergonomic mechanical controls including push-buttons, dials, knobs, and levers afford access to all camera functions except for the diopter adjustment knob
- Soft knobs increase comfort and prevent your fingers from slipping when operating the most commonly used controls
- Curved shutter lever
- Corrosion-proof, smooth-action acetal buttons
- Laser-engraved control symbols on the back of the housing won't come off or fade with time
- Camera's large, bright LCD screen is fully visible from edge to edge through the rear of the housing
- Supereye Viewfinder gives you an enhanced view through the camera's OVF
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for connection to an optional tray with grips, which improves balance and handling while adding attachment points for lighting arms
- Housing accepts separately sold dome and flat ports for a broad array of other lenses
- For complete compatibility details, see the DLM Type C Port Chart linked above
Strobe Connection and Operation
- Ikelite bulkhead with a manual hot shoe enables the connection of optional external strobes via sync cords
- For TTL functionality, use separately sold DL1 DS Link Nikon TTL Converter Ikelite NT3 Hot Shoe Kit #46056 and a compatible Ikelite DS strobe
Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
Compact, easy to use, and versatile are all traits of the Nikon D3500, which is designed to be as flexible and intuitive as possible, while still offering the imaging capabilities you expect from a DSLR. Utilizing a DX-format 24.2MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor, the D3500 provides a native sensitivity range from ISO 100-25600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the sensor and processor combination also provides a 5 fps continuous shooting rate as well as Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps. The sensor's design also omits an optical low-pass filter in order to achieve greater sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the D3500 also features SnapBridge, which utilizes Bluetooth connectivity, for wireless sharing of images to your mobile device, including automatic sharing of 2MP images between the camera and your mobile device. The lightweight camera body incorporates a 3.0" 921k-dot LCD screen for live view monitoring and image review and, catering to first-time DSLR owners, the D3500 also features a helpful Guide Mode to aid in achieving specific photographic looks or techniques, such as how to produce shallow depth of field imagery in a helpful, step-by-step manner. Ten different Special Effects are also available in-camera to creatively refine the look of both stills and movies.
24.2MP DX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 4 Processor
SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
Multi-CAM 1000 Autofocus Sensor
Full HD Movie Recording
- Redesigned body is more compact, lighter in weight, and has nearly all of the rear controls on the right-hand side of the grip for easier one-handed control.
- Rear 3.0" 921k-dot LCD offers a large, bright means for live view shooting, menu navigation, or image playback.
- Eye-level pentamirror optical viewfinder provides a natural means for composing stills.
- Built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash.
- The included EN-EL14a lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1550 shots per charge.
AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens
Other Camera Features
- A helpful Guide Mode is available to aid in becoming acquainted with the D3500 through a series of step-by-step tutorials.
- A range of Special Effects are available to creatively refine the look of imagery in-camera, and include Night Vision, Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Flat, Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 4 processor's power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Scene Auto Selector is an automatic mode that intelligently identifies your subject and shooting scenario, selects a proper Scene Mode to apply, and adjusts exposure settings to best render the scene at hand.
- Scene Modes: Auto, Auto (Flash Off), Child, Close-up, Landscape, Night Portrait, Portrait, and Sports.
- In-Camera Image Editing features: Color Outline, Color Sketch, D-Lighting, Distortion Control, Filter Effects, Fisheye, Image Overlay, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, NEF (RAW) Processing, Painting, Perspective Control, Photo Illustration, Quick Retouch, Red-Eye Correction, Resize, Selective Color, Straighten, and Trim.
- Language support: English, French, Portuguese (Brazil), and Spanish.