Lowel's PRO Power Bi-Color LED Fresnel features a 3000-5000K color temperature with a CRI of 95 in a compact fixture designed for field production. It outputs an equivalent of a 200W tungsten halogen lamp and has a low heat emission to make it easier to work with for everyone involved, including the talent. The light is dimmable, flicker-free, and is capable of operating in high-speed shoots of up to 2350+ fps.
The beam angle is adjustable between 17 and 52°. Featuring 2300-2500 lumens, the light produces a brightness of 4209 lux at 5' distance in daylight color temperature when set to 17°. Set to 52°, it produces 646 lux. At tungsten color temperature, the lux values range from 3626 and 538 lux with the same settings.
The light can be operated using the included power supply or via an external battery. (A battery and accessories for connecting the battery are sold separately.) Two-way barndoors are included for light control. Additionally, the PRO Power Bi-Color LED Fresnel offers an umbrella mount for attaching reflectors and diffusors.
- Compact and lightweight design ideal for field production
- 3000-5000K color temperature
- 95 CRI
- 200W tungsten halogen lamp equivalent output
- Low heat emission
- Flicker-free dimming
- Capable of operating in high-speed shoots of up to 2350+ fps
- 17-52° beam angle
- 2300-2500 lumens
- 4209 lux at 5' distance, 17° spot beam angle, 5000K color temperature
- Power supply included; external battery supported
- Low power draw
- 5/8" receiver
- Umbrella mount