Featuring a lightweight, slim design, the Manfrotto Lykos 2.0 2-in-1 Daylight and Bi-Color LED Fixture is a modern-style, variable color temperature light. The 60 surface mount LEDs are designed for improved optical efficiency, feature a >97 CRI high color accuracy, and provide a 1600 Lux max brightness at 3.3 feet. The color temperature is variable between 3500 and 6500K with flicker-free, stepless dimming. The color temperature and brightness adjustments can be made remotely via an iPhone or Android app utilizing the built-in Bluetooth 4.0 capability.
The light incorporates four 1/4"-20 threaded mounting holes. The fixture incorporates two recessed battery plates that accept both an L-series or LP-E6 battery. An included battery cover permits the light to be used in wet weather, though not submerged. It also comes with an AC adapter that will get you started right away and that can be used for continuous studio power. A diffusion gel is also supplied, and you can also attach an optional LYKOS LED Softbox to achieve more effective diffusion.
- 100-0% flicker-free brightness dimming at your fingertips
- Bluetooth 4.0 support for Android and iPhone app
- 60 Surface Mount LEDs
- CRI >97 for high color accuracy
- 1600 Lux max brightness at 3.3 ft
- Color LCD display on the rear
- L-series and LP-E6 dual battery plates
- AC adapter included
- Diffusion filter included
- Optional direct-attach LYKOS LED Softbox supported