This B&H Kit includes Garmin's Dash Cam 55 and DriveSmart 65 and Traffic GPS Navigation System, along with a free GPS logger from LandAirSea Systems.
Garmin Dash Cam 55 with LCD Display & Voice Control
Able to capture 2560 x 1440 video at up to 60 fps, the Dash Cam 55 from Garmin features a 2" LCD display with side-buttons for quick menu navigation. The dash cam has a built-in microphone to record sound within the vehicle for an aural and visual surveillance setup. Control the dash cam with your voice and start/stop recording without pressing any buttons for a safe and convenient hands-free setup. The lens has a 106° field of view to view the road, limiting blind spots.
The dash cam features a built-in GPS and G-sensor to provide locations of events and impact. Download the free VIRB app to customize settings and save video directly to an iOS or Android device. An 8GB microSD card is included to save recorded video and a magnetic mount is included for quick mounting to the windshield.
Garmin DriveSmart 65 and Traffic GPS Navigation System
Enjoy turn-by-turn directions throughout North America, voice-activated navigation and an easy-to-read 7" touchscreen color display, with the DriveSmart 65 and Traffic GPS navigation system from Garmin. Along with pre-loaded, easily updated street maps with 3D images of buildings and terrain, the system comes with numerous features to make driving easier and safer. You can use Wi-Fi to download updates anywhere there's a signal, with no need for a computer, and Bluetooth connectivity to your phone permits hands-free calling and real-time traffic, weather, and parking info.
Garmin Traffic helps you avoid jams and slowdowns with suggestions for alternate routes. Info from the HISTORY Network will guide you to notable parks, monuments, museums, and historic sites, while an integrated U.S. National Parks directory navigates treasured natural resources and experiences, including visitor centers, picnic areas, campgrounds, trailheads, and more. TripAdvisor info points the way to hotels and restaurants, and data from Foursquare covers millions of local businesses and attractions. Driver alerts warn you of upcoming sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings, and more. The Real Directions feature adds local landmarks and businesses to map info for easy navigation (such as "Turn right after the McDonald's."). You can pull up a list of upcoming necessities, like banks, gas stations, and markets, alongside your map. The Direct Access feature guides you through complex locations like airports and mall parking lots, and there's a search window for finding addresses and points of interested. The system is compatible with user-supplied Garmin backup cameras.
- Preloaded maps of North America
- Update maps and software using Garmin Express
- Suggests alternate routes to avoid traffic jams and slowdowns
- Traffic feature suggests time-saving alternate routes
- Voice-activated navigation
- 3D images of buildings and terrain
TripAdvisor & Foursquare Info
- TripAdvisor info on hotels, restaurants, and attractions at your destination and on your journey
- Foursquare info on millions of restaurants, entertainment venues, shops, and other points of interest
Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
- Get updates over Wi-Fi wherever there's a signal, with no need for a computer
- Link to your smartphone with Bluetooth for hands-free calling
- Pair with Garmin Free app on your phone for live traffic, weather, and parking info and cams
HISTORY Network & National Parks Directory
- Notable parks, monuments, museums and historic sites from the HISTORY Network
- Visitor centers, picnic areas, campgrounds, trailheads, and more at U.S. National Parks
- Sharp curves, speed limits, railroad crossings, and more
- Uses recognizable landmarks, buildings, and intersections to let you know when and where to turn
Check Up Ahead
- Lists stops for food, fuel, and other milestones, such as upcoming cities, alongside your navigation map
- Makes it easy to find addresses and millions of points of interest
- Pair with user-supplied backup camera for dramatically improved safety
LandAirSea Systems Tracking Key 3 GPS Logger
The Tracking Key 3 GPS Logger from LandAirSea Systems is a compact passive GPS logger with a magnetic mount for use inside, outside, or underneath a vehicle. The Tracking Key 3 records all routes traveled, with the number and duration of stops. You can view physical addresses, mileage, driving time, and maximum travel speed with horizontal accuracy within seven feet. The second-to-second location data stored on the logger can be accessed and reviewed by plugging it into a Windows or Mac PC via a USB port.
The Tracking Key 3 is housed in a waterproof enclosure designed to protect it against harsh weather conditions. It is powered by two AAA batteries (available separately). No monthly fees or subscriptions are required for use.
- CPU: Pentium 3500 MHz
- RAM: 128MB
- Hard Disk: 400MB free space
- Network Speed: 128 kb/s
- Graphics Card: 3D-capable with 16MB of VRAM
- Screen: 1024 x 768 resolution, 16-bit high color screen
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz+ or AMD 2400 XP+
- RAM: 512MB
- Hard Disk: 2GB free space
- Network Speed: 768 kb/s
- Graphics Card: 3D-capable with 32MB of VRAM
- Screen: 1280 x 1024 resolution, 32-bit true color screen