A parfocal cine lens, the DZO 20-70mm T2.9 MFT Lens from DZOFilm is designed to maintain focus as you zoom in or out. Although parfocal lenses can have some small focus changes, the amount is minimal and you can keep overall focus consistency throughout the zoom range.
In addition to this, the lens has near-zero breathing, ensuring consistency in framing, and it provides rounded highlights thanks to a 12-blade iris. True to its cine design, it has a focus rotation of 270° and offers 26 focus marks along the range. Also, back focus adjustment of 19.2mm in small increments allows you to efficiently switch this lens between different MFT-mount cameras. The lens has a durable all-metal housing.
- Maintains focus throughout zoom range
- Minimal breathing
- 12-blade iris; rounded highlights
- T2.9-T22 aperture
- 270° focus rotation with 26 focus marks
- 31" minimum focus distance
- Imperial focus markings
- All-metal housing
- Back focus adjustment for use with different cameras (19.2mm adjustable by +/-0.3mm adjustment)
- 100° zoom rotation
- 70° iris rotation
- 80mm front diameter
- 0.8 MOD