Able to connect via USB or XLR, the Audio-Technica Consumer AT2100x-USB cardioid dynamic microphone offers podcasters, singers, and YouTubers a flexible solution for recording, streaming, and performing live. Plus, it includes all the cables you'll need to connect to a computer, audio interface, or PA system.
As a digital microphone, the ATR2100x-USB boasts plug-and-play functionality via USB Type-C, digital resolution up to 24-bit / 192 kHz, and a 3.5mm headphone port with a dedicated volume control. As a traditional analog mic, the ATR2100x-USB features a balanced locking XLR 3-pin output for easy hookup to a mixer input or mic preamp.
In either type of operation, the mic's cardioid polar pattern reduces ambience by rejecting sound behind the microphone, yielding improved vocal clarity, less stage bleed, and increased gain before feedback.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your Mac/Windows computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects to your sound system's conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor your USB microphone's output without audible delay
- Adjustable headphone volume via a dial on the bottom of the microphone
- High-quality A/D converter with up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Collapsible tripod desk stand for stable tabletop use and enhanced portability
- Threaded mic clip attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
- Includes XLR microphone cable, USB Type-C cable, and USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch allows simple signal muting at the mic