Engage the -10 dB pad to increase headroom and capture incredibly loud sources up to 158 dB SPL without distortion. When low-frequency rumble/hum or overwhelming bass invade your signal, turn on the 80 Hz high-pass filter switch to attenuate the lows without resorting to EQ. Since the AT2035 is a solid-state condenser with an XLR output, it should be mated to an XLR-equipped mic preamp capable of sending 48V phantom power, or anything between 11 to 52 VDC.
- B&H is proud to be partnering with Audio Test Kitchen, the world’s most comprehensive online audio product comparison platform, to improve the resources provided to our customers shopping for the right microphone for their given application.
- This provides you with the ability to listen to a growing selection of microphones with spoken word recordings captured in a standardized environment, with levels matched by the talented engineers at Audio Test Kitchen in its impressive reference studio.
- Audio Test Kitchen records microphones under identical conditions so you can compare them, apples-to-apples. The source, signal chain, and level never change. The only differences you will hear are between the microphones.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and -10 dB pad
- Custom shockmount provides superior decoupling from vibrations
- Operates on 11 to 52 VDC phantom power from a range of devices such as portable mixers, desktop audio interfaces, or external mic preamps
- Balanced XLR 3-pin output connector
Bringing the acclaimed features of the M-Series headphones to a price point that's accessible for all, the black Audio-Technica ATH-M20x monitor headphones offer solid build quality and audio performance for musicians and content creators recording and mixing at home. Outfitted with 40mm dynamic drivers and an over-ear, closed-back design, the ATH-M20x headphones deliver enhanced bass response and wide bandwidth (15 Hz to 20 kHz) while isolating you from outside sounds.
Thanks to the 15° swiveling earcups, high-quality materials, and generous cushioning on the headband and earpads, the headphones are both durable and comfortable to wear. Exiting from the left earcup, the attached 9.8' cable reduces tangles and simplifies channel identification. The cable sports a 3.5mm mini plug for use with mobile devices and computer soundcards, and a 1/4" snap-on adapter is included for easy hookup to audio interfaces, mixers, and stereo receivers.
The XU-1648 from Senal is a compact XLR-to-USB adapter interface that allows you to plug your microphone into the USB port of any Mac or Windows computer for use with your favorite digital recording software. Its rugged build and plug-and-play operation make it perfect for bands, recording artists, podcasters, and more.
For use with dynamic or condenser microphones, the XU-1648 delivers 16-bit / 48-kHz studio-quality sound. It also features a microphone preamp with gain control and switchable 48V phantom power. Its 3.5mm headphone output features a volume control and allows for zero-latency monitoring. There is also a monitor level control to adjust the balance between the audio playback from your computer and the sound of your microphone.
In addition, the XU-1648 features a tough, all-metal chassis with nonslip neoprene feet on the bottom to prevent it from slipping.
Placed in front of your favorite vocal mic, the 512-Pop Microphone Pop Filter from 512 AUDIO delivers improved recording quality for any mic by reducing commonly problematic sounds from strong p and f consonants, making it a welcome accessory for recording podcasts, voiceovers, and vocal performances.
Its metal mesh design is visually pleasing and sonically effective while being easier to clean and more rugged than traditional nylon pop filters. Via the adjustable swivel C-clamp, the 512-Pop securely attaches to any boom arm or mic stand. The inclusion of a flexible and sturdy gooseneck ensures problem-free positioning of the pop filter.