The Concert 88x Earset UHF Wireless System with SE10 Earset Mic from Samson includes a CR88x wireless receiver, a CB88 beltpack transmitter, and an SE10 omnidirectional microphone. It combines professional-grade audio clarity, reliable operation in the UHF frequency band and easy setup. It can be used in various wireless applications such as for singers, worship leaders, educators, presenters, and more.
The Concert 88x receiver features one-touch scanning to analyze all available channels, selecting the clearest channel for a performance space. The system then locks the transmitter and receiver together on the selected channel and offers 100 frequencies with a 25 MHz bandwidth for your event. The true-diversity design minimizes dropouts and provides reception for up to 300'.
Additionally, the half-rack receiver's rear panel provides both balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" connections, and the included rackmount kit allows you to permanently install it in a 19" rack. The CB88 beltpack transmitter features a silent mute switch and an adjustable gain control for optimal performance. It runs on two AA batteries for up to eight hours.
Finally, the wireless system includes the Samson SE10 low-profile miniature earset microphone with a 3mm capsule. This microphone is lightweight and comfortable and is built with an omnidirectional pickup pattern, which results in a clear and articulate sound regardless of the position of the capsule.
Concert 88x Earset System
- High-performance professional UHF wireless system
- 100 operating channels across 25 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 8 systems can be used simultaneously per frequency band (region dependent)
- 300' operating range (line-of-site)
- Rackmount kit included
CR88x Wireless Receiver
- One-touch automatic frequency scan finds the best operating channel
- Two-digit LED display
- Infrared link locks the receiver and transmitter to the same channel
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key and auto mute prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off or out of range
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs
CB88 Beltpack Transmitter
- Adjustable input gain
- Silent mute button
- Power and mute status indicator
- Metal belt clip
- Up to eight hours of continuous use from two AA batteries
SE10 Earset Microphone
- Miniature condenser microphone for nearly invisible use
- 3mm mic capsule
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Easily adjusts to fit left or right ear; retaining band holds mic in place