This Wallplate 1080p HDMI HDBaseT Kit is an attractive and efficient interface for boardrooms, classrooms, waiting rooms, and houses of worship. The wall-mounted transmitter converts HDMI signals to travel up to 98' over Cat 5e or 6a wire to the receiver. It allows you to control HDMI devices remotely and switch between 2 separate HDMI devices.
The neat appearance of the wall kit avoids the clutter of wires strung along the floor or on ceilings, for a professional appearance that inspires confidence. The HDMI extender supports passing IR commands, allowing you to control your devices at the input plate from the receiver. In addition, it supports RS-232 commands as well as using the Web based GUI. The kit supports HDMI 1.4, which allows you to transmit up to 1080p video, and it is PoC compliant, allowing you to power the transmitter and receiver over the HDBaseT signal.
- Select and switch between two HDMI devices
- Extend your 1920x1080p 60 HDMI transmission be 98'
- Easy-to-use control device with neat and professional appearance
- Supports control via wall-mounted control panel, RS-232, or Web-based GUI
- Supports PoC, which allows you to power the transmitter and wall-mounted control panel from the receiver unit
- Receiver can interface with a projector via RS-232 protocols
- The unit supports IT learning and includes an IR remote