The SIIG HDMI/VGA 2x1 HDBaseT 4K Scaler Switcher features one HDMI and one VGA input and an HDBaseT output. An optional HDBaseT receiver is required. The output resolution can be scaled between 720p and 4K x 2K/30 Hz YUV 4:4:4. The HDBaseT output supports extension distances up to 131' for 4K resolution and up to 230' for 1080p over a single Cat 5e/6 cable.
Independent audio for VGA signal is supported via a 3.5mm audio connector. Other connections include: IR input/output, RS-232 control 3-pin terminal block, and GR1/GR2 control 3-pin terminal blocks. Via the IR connections, the switcher allows the input source and output display to be controlled over bidirectional IR pass-through. The switcher also offers bidirectional (PoH) Power-over-HDBaseT and features advanced built-in EDID management.
The inputs can be switched manually or automatically via video sensing. Front-panel buttons allow scaling the output resolution, adjusting volume, and setting the source to HDMI, VGA, or auto.
- Manual or auto-sensing switching
- 1 x HDMI input, 1 x VGA input (with 3.5mm auxiliary audio input)
- 1 x HDBaseT output (optional HDBaseT receiver required)
- Output resolution scalable between 720p and 4K x 2K/30 Hz YUV 4:4:4
- HDBaseT output distance: 131' at 4K, 230' at 1080p
- Bidirectional IR pass-through control
- RS-232 3-pin terminal block control
- GR1/GR2 3-pin terminal block control
- Bidirectional (PoH) Power-over-HDBaseT
- Built-in advanced EDID management
- 10.2 Gb/s bandwidth
- LED input status indicators
- Power adapter: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz input, 12 VDC/2A output
- Rackmountable metal housing
- Firmware upgradeable via a micro-USB port