Convert an HDMI signal to HDBaseT Ethernet with the SIIG HDMI HDBaseT 4K Transmitter. This transmitter allows you to convert your HDMI signal to an HDBaseT signal, which can carry both data (video) and power, and send that signal up to 230' over a Cat 5e/6a cable. 4K DCI can be transmitted up to 131'. The transmitter is compatible with other SIIG components such as the HDMI HDBaseT 4K receiver (not included).
The transmitter supports bidirectional RS-232, IR, and CEC pass-through and the PoH compliance allows you to power both a receiver and transmitter using only a single power input at either end. The transmitter supports HDMI 1.4 data rates and HDCP 2.2, and it is compact enough to fit behind a monitor, directly on a camera rig, or you can mount it with the included mounting hardware. A universal power supply is included and a locking power connector prevents accidental power loss.
- Supports HDBaseT for up to Full HD, 1080p60 transmission up to 230' over Cat 5e/6a
- Supports 4K x 2K30 transmission up to 130' over Cat 5e/6a
- 10.2Gps bandwidth
- HDBaseT supports video and power over Ethernet, which allows you to power both a transmitter and receiver using a single power input
- HDMI 1.4 and HDCP2.2 compliant
- Support CEC/IR/RS232 pass-through
- Support bidirectional PoH function
- Bidirectional RS232/IR control
- LED indicators show work status
- Locking power connector
- Mounting ears included