Capture brilliant images as far as 200' beneath the waves with your Sony Cyber-shot RX100 III, IV, V, or VA digital camera in Fantasea Line's FRX100 VA Vacuum Underwater Housing. The Hybrid Vacuum Safety System includes a pre-dive vacuum check, to verify the integrity of your seals, and an in-dive moisture detector to alert you in the unlikely event of a leak. Dual fiber-optic cable ports enable the connection of optional, external strobes for improved brightness and color accuracy, as well as reduced backscatter and shadows.
Ergonomic mechanical controls afford access to all essential camera functions. Built for durability, the housing has a shock- and corrosion-resistant polycarbonate body. A built-in lens port with a flat front element and included cover accommodates and protects the camera's lens, and features 67mm threads for optional filters and wide-angle or macro accessory lenses.
On top of the housing, a cold shoe mount enables you to connect an optional flash, video light, or focus light. A supplied diffuser softens the light of the camera's built-in flash, while also increasing the angle of coverage and minimizing backscatter, glare, and hard shadows. Additionally, the housing includes an anti-glare hood to shield the LCD screen from excess light, thus improving visibility.
- Depth rating 200'
- Double main O-ring seal
- Hybrid Vacuum Safety System includes pre-dive vacuum check and in-dive moisture detector
- Durable, injection-molded, shock- and corrosion-resistant polycarbonate body
- Anti-glare LCD hood blocks excess light to improve visibility
Controls and Handling
- Ergonomic mechanical controls, including dials and push buttons, allow access to all essential camera functions
- Controls are clearly labeled to avoid confusion and facilitate quick shooting
- Dedicated video control button for easy recording in any shooting mode
- Hand lanyard included for extra security
- Built-in port with flat front element
- 67mm threads enable attachment of optional wide-angle and macro accessory lenses
- Accepts optional color-correction filters to restore colors that get absorbed by water
- Included port cover protects front element when not in use
- Dual fiber-optic cable ports enable connection of optional, external strobes for improved brightness and color accuracy
- External strobes also reduce or eliminate backscatter and shadows
- Fiber-optic connection is removable, allowing you to shoot with camera's built-in flash
- Use supplied diffuser with built-in flash to increase angle of coverage and minimize/eliminate backscatter, glare, and hard shadows by softening light
- Cold shoe on top of housing provides mounting point for optional flash, video light, or focus light