Whether you're a tactical professional, first responder, technician, mechanic, or camper, having a reliable light ready to go at all times is critical—and the Nightstick NSR-9924XLLB Multi-Function Dual-Light Rechargeable LED Flashlight is a unique combination of flashlight and floodlight that provides you with a versatile and innovative illumination solution.
At first glance, it looks and feels like a conventional flashlight with a forward-facing LED that produces a beam that is optimized for a far throw. Unlike regular lights, though, a secondary LED is set in the handle just behind the head that produces a floodlight that is emitted at a 90° angle to the primary light—providing light for close-up tasks like reading or checking paperwork. You also have the option of activating either light independently or both at the same time for maximum illumination.
Creatively engineered, the body is made of a reinforced polymer plastic that is impact and chemical resistant. It is also temperature resistant and stays a neutral temperature even in cold weather, unlike aluminum, so it's comfortable to hold no matter how cold it is. To withstand the rigors of daily use, the tailcap and bezel are made of aluminum with a Type III hard anodized finish. The whole body is impact resistant to 6.6' and sealed to an IPX7 rating, making it waterproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes.
- Primary LED has three outputs from 150 to 650 lumens of white light that is optimized for showing the way far ahead
- Secondary floodlight LED is ideal for illuminating a wide area at close range
- Deep and smooth reflector produces a beam that is sharp and clear to maximize the throw
- Strobe mode can be used to disorient threats or signal location
- Turn both flashlight and floodlight on to produce 400 lumens of mixed illumination for near and far light needs
- Dual-light runtime is 7 hours
Light Source Options
- Forward-facing conventional flashlight is optimized for a long throw
- Low 150-lumen output
- Medium 300-lumen output
- Darkness-piercing high output of 650 lumens
- Single 200-lumen output
- Located on side of head, set at 90° to body
- Floodlight beam configuration
- Type: Push button
- Location: Tailcap and body
- Momentary and constant-on activation
- Access all outputs and functions from either button for added convenience
- Independent secondary push button on head controls the floodlight output
- Textured rubber push-button boot adds slip resistance for positive switch control and tactile feel
- Glass-filled nylon polymer housing
- Scratch-resistant Type III hard anodized finish
- IPX7-rated waterproof to a depth of 3.3' (1m) for up to 30 minutes
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Deep texture on handle and head for a slip-resistant grip in cold and wet weather