Designed to meet the demands of firefighters, law enforcement professionals, search & rescue personnel, and other first responders, the Nightstick TAC-500B Rechargeable Polymer Multi-Function Tactical LED Flashlight is a versatile illumination tool that packs a powerful punch when you need to see. The TAC defaults to the bright 200-lumen high output to lay down the maximum amount of light as soon as it's turned on, with two lower outputs available plus a disorientating strobe mode for security and tactical professionals who need it. Accessed using the single push-button tailcap switch, the momentary mode only outputs the high intensity for tactical and signaling situations and all outputs are available in constant-on mode. A quick double click of the switch provides instant access to the strobe from any output or from off.
Nightstick built the light with a 1.25" diameter head that makes it compatible with a variety of filters so you can change the color to suit your needs. Weighing just over 5 ounces with the included rechargeable li-ion battery, the light won't add excessive weight to your gear and can be carried as part of your EDC with ease. The housing is made of lightweight and durable glass-filled nylon polymer to withstand high heat and abuse on the job. The housing is also sealed to an IPX7 rating, making it waterproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes, and it is impact resistant to almost seven feet so it can handle a fall better than you.
Included with your light is a charging cradle that charges the battery in the light, along with a 110 VAC US house outlet charging cord and a 12 VDC car/vehicle cord for your car, work truck or cruiser so you can keep your light lit all day–but in a pinch your light will run on two disposable CR123 batteries using the included battery cartridge.
- Defaults to high output when turned on for use by firefighters, law enforcement professionals, search & rescue personnel, and first responders
- Low 65-lumen output to read or perform close tasks
- General purpose 125-lumen medium output balances brightness with runtime
- High 200-lumen provides maximum light with furthest throw
- One white Cree LED emitter
- Smooth and deep parabolic reflector produces a beam that is optimized for a long throw
- Strobe mode can be used to disorient threats or to signal in emergencies
- Type: Push button
- Location: Tailcap
- Momentary and constant-on activation
- High output only on momentary activation presents max light for tactical and emergency situations
- Instant access to strobe function from any selected output and from 'off'
- Meets NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013) requirements for fire protection gear
- Black glass-filled nylon polymer housing is heat and corrosion resistant, and maintains a consistent neutral temperature in cold and hot conditions
- 6061-T6 aluminum tailcap with Type III hard anodized finish
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 rated to be waterproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes
- Impact-resistant to 6.6'
- Compact and lightweight design is easy to carry in utility or duty belts, tool pouches, gear bags, or other kits
- Runs on one included rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charging cradle with a 2-prong 110 VAC US wall outlet charging cord and 12 VDC car/vehicle charging cord
- Typical runtime is 2 hours, with a charging time of about 4 hours
- Capable of running on two user-supplied CR123 lithium batteries using the included battery carrier cartridge