Whether you're a tactical professional, first responder, technician, mechanic, or camper, having a reliable light with you in your vehicle charged and ready to work at all times is vitally important—and this version of the Nightstick TAC-560XL Xtreme Lumens Multi-Function Tactical LED Flashlight is the tool for that. It comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a charging cradle that you can mount just about anywhere in your vehicle, and a 12 VDC charging cord. If your light runs out of charge, you can use two CR123 batteries to keep it going.
Boasting three outputs from 140 lumens up to a darkness-piercing 800 lumens, there's a brightness setting that is appropriate for every occasion, and a strobe mode that can be used to signal your location or disorient a threat. It is outfitted with a single push-button tailcap switch that gives you access to all outputs and modes.
The body is made of the lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum alloy and treated with a scratch- and corrosion-resistant hard anodized finish to help it withstand the rigors of daily use. It is impact resistant to 6.6' and sealed to an IPX7 rating, making it waterproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes.
- Ideal for police cruisers, emergency vehicles, work trucks, and RVs
- Low 140-lumen output to perform tasks
- General purpose 350-lumen medium output balances brightness with runtime
- High 800-lumen output provides maximum light with furthest throw
- One white Cree LED
- Deep and smooth reflector produces a beam that is sharp and clear to maximize the throw
- Strobe mode can be used to disorient threats or signal location
- Type: Push button
- Location: Tailcap
- Momentary and constant-on activation
- Textured rubber push-button boot adds slip resistance for positive switch control and tactile feel
- Lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum alloy body
- Scratch- and corrosion-resistant Type III hard anodized finish
- IPX7-rated waterproof to a depth of 3.3' (1m) for up to 30 minutes
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Deep texture on handle and head for a slip-resistant grip in cold and wet weather
- Anti-roll collar on the head
- Light 6.1-ounce weight
- Runs on one included rechargeable lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery
- Capable of running on two user supplied CR123 batteries using the included battery cartridge
- Charge battery in the flashlight
- Vehicle-mountable charging base
- 12 VDC car/vehicle plug power adapter
- 4-hour average charge time
- LED charging/charged indicator on base: Red = charging, green = charged