Having a reliable light with you at all times is vitally important, and since you use it every day, having to constantly replace batteries is a pain—that's why this version of the Nightstick TAC-560XL Xtreme Lumens Multi-Function Tactical LED Flashlight is the tool for you. It comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can be charged in most standard battery chargers, and if your battery dies you can use a pair of lithium CR123 batteries to keep it going in a pinch.
Boasting three outputs from 140 lumens up to a darkness-piercing 800 lumens, there's a brightness that is appropriate for every occasion, and a strobe mode can be used to signal your location or disorient a threat. It is outfitted with a single push-button tailcap switch that gives you access to all outputs and modes. The body is made of the lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum alloy and treated with a scratch- and corrosion-resistant hard anodized finish to help it withstand the rigors of daily use. It is impact resistant to 6.6' and sealed to an IPX7 rating, making it waterproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes.
- Ideal for police cruisers, emergency vehicles, work trucks, and RVs
- Low 140-lumen output to perform tasks
- General purpose 350-lumen medium output balances brightness with runtime
- High 800-lumen output provides maximum light with furthest throw
- One white Cree LED
- Deep and smooth reflector produces a beam that is sharp and clear to maximize the throw
- Strobe mode can be used to disorient threats or signal location
- Type: Push button
- Location: Tailcap
- Momentary and constant-on activation
- Textured rubber push button boot adds slip resistance for positive switch control and tactile feel
- Lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum-alloy body
- Scratch- and corrosion-resistant Type III hard anodized finish
- IPX7-rated waterproof to a depth of 3.3' (1m) for up to 30 minutes
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Deep texture on handle and head for a slip-resistant grip in cold and wet weather
- Anti-roll collar on the head
- Light 6.1-ounce weight
- Runs on one included rechargeable lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery
- Capable of running on two user supplied CR123 batteries using the included battery cartridge